What's new

China urges India to withdraw from fresh occupation by India

lol, where does your courage come from?
Indian's courage comes from religion. It's the same place where Pakistan's courage comes from. I am afraid we Chinese don't have this. The truth is we suffer a disadvantage here and must make up for it by superior technology.

China is a farrrr more stronger country than India. India woundn't occupy China. Its Simple China has 3-4 times more firepower than India and they can easily beat India in a battle. China needs to stop this propaganda.

Such a long bullshit thread. No1 knows whats happening at border right now.
Each govt is making political statements thats all. I guess there's some scuffle going on but it doesn't matter if war breaks out just as taking fingers by china have no consequence in case of war.

But if war doesn't breaks out than these 1-2km will shatter the image of concerned country so I have no hope of easy peace deal . There will be some useless blood spilling will be done before both countries go back to old positions.
This all will happen id both countries play hard ball till the end.

I thought PLA will overrun entire ladhak and kashmir. That was picture on PDF. Now china is whining for Indian occupation? What a pathetic situation.
BTW It is a big shock for chinese cheerleaders.

It seems like the Chinese are on their knees to India.

Well done India, the USA stands with India.

I thought PLA will overrun entire ladhak and kashmir. That was picture on PDF. Now china is whining for Indian occupation? What a pathetic situation.

They did you in 1962 better remember that before slating them Chinese. recent events against shown Chinese dominance over you kid. Chinese here are informing there public of what is going and this will be dealt harshly by there state. how you call that Chinese crying is a mystery. China will take what it feels brits took off them not you the beneficiary of others. they have no interested in occupying your masses they rather sell you business not own you.

LoL no but many indians are hoping that the US will rescue them. India is our eternal enemy and we would make friends with a side of bacon, if that weakened the indian state.
Won't affect the outcome. Never has, never will.

http://www.phayul.com/2020/09/01/44306/

A Tibetan soldier in the Special Frontier Force’s Vikas battalion has died and another Tibetan man from the same unit sustained injuries, possibly from the same incident at the LAC. The two have been identified as deceased Company Leader (Coy Ldr) Nyima Tenzin, 51, and Tenzin Lodhen, 24, (rank not available).

The-remains-of-COmpany-Leader-Tenzin-Nyima-at-Sonamling-Tibetan-settlement-in-UT-of-Ladakh-Photo-courtesy-Tenzin-Tsundue.jpeg

He was shot in the neck by our PLA sniper. This is just the beginning of our Indian massacre. This time we will wipe you out completely.

most opinions agree loc & international border is a stalemate with Pakistan. due to the obstacles Pakistan gets from duplicitous western powers denying us that killer punch

so why are IndiaN cheer leaders thinking China a country similar in there size huge army. backed up with a first class developments in all areas, they are going to win or be a real hurdle for China ?

As I see it, China occupied some posts on Indian side and India occupied some posts on Chinese side. Score is now 1-1.

Pakistanis be disappoint.

Remember, this fight is f*g vs f*g. Now that the score is settled, the c*cks in Beijing and Delhi will call it a day.

Fanbois be disappoint.

India pushed China in some places. This is real. It's up to china now. Will they respond or not remains unclear. India has actually shown courage. I believe this conflict has the potential to become a full fledged war.

India pushed China in some places. This is real. It's up to china now. Will they respond or not remains unclear. India has actually shown courage. I believe this conflict has the potential to become a full fledged war.
Are you the 1st one?

And the only one?

Lone reed standing tall?

Accordingly to all your fellow countrymen, since Galwan episode,
China has occupied Indian territory,
China has killed 20 soldiers with bare hands without any of its own touched,
China has forced India into silence & submission,
China is continuously jumping on India's chest and

With this admission of "india intruding into chinese terriroty",
China has actually "played out its cards very well" so that
China can now "attack and finish India"

How has India shown any courage whatsoever? They literally took an unoccupied hill deep within their own side of the LAC. Courage would mean the Indians successfully evicting the Chinese out of their own fortified positions (basically had they been successful at Galwan). They have shown absolutely no courage at all ... meanwhile the Chinese just took took two more strategically important hills without any Indian response.
As I see it, China occupied some posts on Indian side and India occupied some posts on Chinese side. Score is now 1-1.

Pakistanis be disappoint.

Remember, this fight is f*g vs f*g. Now that the score is settled, the c*cks in Beijing and Delhi will call it a day.

Fanbois be disappoint.
This is incorrect. India occupied one hill on the new Chinese LAC line ... the one they made up after the Galwan clash. The LAC prior to May 2020 is far to the right of the current LAC. If you take this to be the new LAC, then you are admitting that the 1000 square kilometers occupied by the Chinese after May 2020 is Chinese territory.
1.jpg

The LAC is according to the Chinese perception after June 15.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom