What's new

China urges India to withdraw from fresh occupation by India

Yeah, India changed the status quo in the constitution but China has changed it on the ground.

Now, go get your constitutionally recognised land back. Do less barking and take more action.
That's not what your all weather friend China is saying. Even the Chinese are not as desperate as the Pakistanis are for China to prevail in this conflict. You are like the class duffer who wants his friend to secure the highest marks over the guy you hate because you know you are too daft to do it yourself.

That's not what your all weather friend China is saying. Even the Chinese are not as desperate as the Pakistanis are for China to prevail in this conflict. You are like the class duffer who wants his friend to secure the highest marks over the guy you hate because you know you are too daft to do it yourself.

Why is China begging India now? I think it's quite funny, typical of the CCP cowards.

More crying by china. lolz

View attachment 665488
Its intresting india sud try more and more incursions if its that easy... more likely india with draw to send message to China that look we move back now you move back where we think you suppose to..
but i believe China will come back hard and india will cry out loud waiting for interesting development if its true.

I was scratching my head and hoped I would say something but you beat me to it, haha, they calling themselves a super power.
Man sometimes I think we are lucky to have such neighbors because they entertain us.
Whenever I feel down and sad I go to Twitter,watch their tweets and feel fresh again :rofl:

That ranking is based off quantity, end even then China's position is higher than India.
You know why Indian is so arrogant becos of this constant fanboy military ranking done by random Indian that boast their ego far from reality.

Even after taking a humble pie of 20 Indian soldiers beaten to death by unarmed Chinese soldiers. These Indian still think they are some world beaters(Beaten). :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom