What's new

China urges India to withdraw from fresh occupation by India

China needs to prepare to carry out a military struggle in the China-India border area. We should try our best to resolve frictions through peaceful means. But when India recklessly challenges China’s bottom line, China must not be soft. It must take military actions when necessary, and ensure it can win.

China is several times stronger than India, and India is no match for China. We must smash any Indian illusion that it can deal with China by colluding with other powers, such as the US. The history of Asia and the world has told us that any force keen on opportunism tends to bully the weak while fear the strong. India is a typical opportunist when it comes to the China-India border issue.
here comes the real garbage times ... oops global times. during doklam this was the official mouthpiece of chinese ccp... its usually calm these days....

why not post some chinese news media? too much of twitter make this forms a twitter extension... i can see plenty of Indian news quoted here. not single chinese media....

and for all those pakistanis posting here.... why not show a single pakistani news source??
Literally a post above you quoted Chinese media lmao

why not post some chinese news media? too much of twitter make this forms a twitter extension... i can see plenty of Indian news quoted here. not single chinese media....

and for all those pakistanis posting here.... why not show a single pakistani news source??
I haven't seen our media is even reporting on this clash.
Even Chinese media is not doing too much reporting. Why don't you get some verified sources and post here.

Last edited:
The same garbage u claimed before we bare hand and killed 20 Indian soldiers. I think India want a bigger casualty this round.
just like your graves are now seen by satellites

chinese post is captured while pla moves ahead... in wrong direction it seems.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't seen our media is even reporting on this clash.
Even Chinese media is doing too much reporting. Why don't you get some verified sources and post here.
this is too early to post and believe anything, hence for now i wont believe any so called news coming out....

all the discussion happening here is either Indian media or some tweets .... nothing more....

Nope. Indian logic is - "Don't change the status quo. If you can move in permanently into areas which earlier used to patrolled by both sides, then we can do it too."

Yeah, India changed the status quo in the constitution but China has changed it on the ground.

Now, go get your constitutionally recognised land back. Do less barking and take more action.

Back
Top Bottom