What's new

China Ups The Ante In Arunachal Pradesh

this reminds me about GREATER BANGLADESH. But only different is few tibetian could tolerate that but unlike no West bengali want to part bangladesh( And most important, Bangladeshi desire west bengal not only secretly unlike indian If his claim is true about Indian)

What is your message? Whatever you wanted to say you couldn't do it.

There are certainly a lot of people in india who want india to claim Tibet, but I'm not sure if the indian politicians will ever dare to express that to the Chinese. Of course, uncle sam would be very happy if india went for something like that. India has this secret desire to claim Tibet. On the other hand, india knows only too well what the consequence will be if it ever expresses that, so my hunch is that india will never let it come out of its soul, it will always remain a secret desire.
When I said 'make a grab for Tibet' that includes making it independent without formally annexing it into india. Most indians would keep their desire to annex Tibet secret, I agree, but the desire to 'free' Tibet is not hidden at all, quite plain to see. There is no doubt at all that india is neck deep with the exile Tibetans in Dharmsala plotting insurgencies and rebellions.

You're right, it's nothing new, but the timing of China's move signifies quite a few things.

Chinies aggressive stand Arunachal Pradesh remains same like Indian aggressive stand on Kashmir...Not any single country want to loose any of its claim to occupy its lost territory...as simple as that...And of course we Indian are taking care to secure our own intrests.

When I said 'make a grab for Tibet' that includes making it independent without formally annexing it into india. Most indians would keep their desire to annex Tibet secret, I agree, but the desire to 'free' Tibet is not hidden at all, quite plain to see. There is no doubt at all that india is neck deep with the exile Tibetans in Dharmsala plotting insurgencies and rebellions.

Annexing Tibbet???? This is a new allegation i heard in my 20 year of my career....India and Tibbet neither culturally not demographically share any thing so that India will be interested for it? India shelter Tibetian, the only reason is becoz of humanitarian ground.....

Annexing Tibbet???? This is a new allegation i heard in my 20 year of my career....India and Tibbet neither culturally not demographically share any thing so that India will be interested for it? India shelter Tibetian, the only reason is becoz of humanitarian ground.....

so you mean the well documented and admitted to by the CIA, the operations of financing and arming rebels to sending them into tibet in the 60-70's is also on humanitarian grounds?

Back
Top Bottom