What's new

China ups the ante against India, renames 15 places in Arunachal Pradesh

Durand Line has no expiry date. From a Political Science perspective Frontier province belongs to Pakistan also from a Legal perspective.

You know nothing do you. LOL

Actually its the other way round.

All of Afghanistan belongs to Pakistan. Nice try though.

You have no knowledge of Legal facts or Political Science.
Now shoo before you embarrass yourself here.
Tell that to the Talibs tearing down your border fences even as we are typing here...

As these frank admissions illustrate, the Chinese position on Arunachal is opportunistic, devious, fleeting and flitting. The Indian position is at least unflinching.. that it's an integral part of the nation and they will not part with it come what may.
They are willing to negotiate large populated areas on economic or strategic concerns and not on principles.
Personally I never had doubts their position on Arunachal is purely rhetoric. But their stellar economic performance may make them change rhetoric to fact.. in which case they would probably takeover the whole Northeast India and create one or more independent, China-leaning countries as a buffer between itself and India. At the same time they may take Ladakh and gift the Kashmir and Jammu to pak ( as a buffer), so that only the Barahoti sector in Uttarakhand remains as Indo - Chinese border. Saavdhaan raho!

In 2005, India's new Prime Minister Singh rejected the outcome of the negotiations between Vajpayee and Zhu Rongji in 2003 and refused to reach a border agreement, and it led to negotiations between China and India stalled for eight years.
In eight years, the world situation has changed greatly, China has no reason to agree to the conditions in 2005.
In 2005, India refused to sign the contract, not China.
As long as the border agreement between the two countries is not signed, it will certainly change. India exposed its hostility and incompetence in the kalwan conflict. China will certainly change the terms of the negotiations again. If China stabilizes the western transport corridor after the completion of CPEC, China may put forward more requirements in the terms of border negotiations, such as let Sikkim independent and return Kashmir to Pakistan.

BTW: In 2003, a crisis broke out in the Taiwan Strait, and China concentrated its troops in Fujian to prepare for recover Taiwan. In 2013, China's PPP surpassed the USA and its GDP ranked second in the world.

Last edited:
Tell that to the Talibs tearing down your border fences even as we are typing here...
I have no problem with the Afghan Taliban if they want to unite Afghanistan and Pakistan as one country under the name of Islam.

No problem.
Durand Line is not disputed territory according to the United Nations, Britannica Encyclopedia, or WorldFact book.

So the border stays put.

I have no problem with the Afghan Taliban if they want to unite Afghanistan and Pakistan as one country under the name of Islam.

No problem.
I am told they only want the " Tribal " areas. They are said to look at the rest as muslim
" Indian " , so your wish may not bear fruit🍍🍎🍓🍇

You should not forget to quote your own lines when Kashmiri civilians are killed, right?

You occupied many lands, because you had the power to do so, with the connivance of British Imperialists. Now, don't complain. if a state more powerful than you does the same with you.

"Ab udaas phirtay ho sardiyon ki shamon main
Iss tarha tau hota hae, iss tarha kay kamon main"
:lol:

You occupied many lands, because you had the power to do so, with the connivance of British Imperialists. Now, don't complain. if a state more powerful than you does the same with you.

"Ab udaas phirtay ho sardiyon ki shamon main
Iss tarha tau hota hae, iss tarha kay kamon main"
:lol:
No point in arguing with Indiots. Because I convincingly demonstrated from a political science perspective that Pathan lands in Pakistan belong to Pakistan.
I am a Pathan personally as well.

The Durand line between Pakistan and Afghanistan is not disputed territory according to the United Nations. Kashmir and South Tibet is considered disputed territories according to the United Nations.

The Durrand Line document has no expiry date. We are not obliged to return any land to Afghanistan from centuries ago.

If the Afghan Taliban want land then unite both the countries of Afghanistan and Pakistan then.

Mao vacated Arunachal at that time because he wanted a permanent peace with India and wanted a trade off where China and India can agree to a permanent border where China kept Aksai Chin but India kept Arunachal and at least saved some face. But India never agreed to that and to this day the border remains unresolved.
If that is really the case, then I'm sorry to say this, but that your Mao was an idiot to think so. Lol
So you got to war with another country over a disputed territory , you capture the territory completely, losing thousands of your own troops/soldiers, and then vacate the whole territory unilaterally and even beyond the pre war boundaries just because you want a permanent peace with your enemy? Lmao🤣 . Sorry but that sounds like a comic book or something ? 😆 That was a very stupid way to think. Lol if anything anyone will expect to receive even more hatred and enmity from the defeated enemy, since that is even more of an insult and humiliation. Lol

If he really wanted permanent peace then he should have kept all the captured territory and then engaged in protracted negotiations with India, and then after a long while (says years or decades ) then "reluctantly" agree to "compromise " by "ceeding " part of the territory to India. That way even the Indian leadership can sell it to their people as a victory (and yeah it would have been seen that way by anyone ) . That's just basic diplomatic shrewdness. 😁
Human beings only appreciate receiving something they don't have and have been yearning for a long time, then they would be grateful and even be more friendly towards you.
By contrast, if a human being already has something (and for free at that) then of course they will even want more and there will be no gratefulness or friendliness displayed towards the adversary. Since there is nothing to feel grateful for, if anything there is more to feel resentful over, since they want more from you but don't have it yet since you refuse to give more.

So what you said about Mao retreating hoping for permanent peace with India was a very childish way of thinking. If he really believed in that, then I can only say he must have had a moment of madness or dementia going on in his head. Lool

Funny enough nobody in China ever questioned him for this disatrous decision, which still affects both countries to this day. But then again that's also the disadvantages of a one person brutal dictatorship where everyone is censured and can't even raised a counter argument against the leader for fear of retribution or even their life . Since the leader is like GOD . In any democracy he would have had to explained himself about his decision, especially when it led to a voluntary loss of territory held by the country. In many other country he might might have been deposed for that. That's why sometimes I actually think China not being a democracy was actually a good thing for its neighbours, since if they were even remotely a democracy there is no way Mao could have made such a decision without serious repercusions to him by the people/parliament . So democracy will not always have favoured China's neighbours like most people seem to think, if anything it might have been even far worse for them..

Last edited:
If that is really the case, then I'm sorry to say this, but that your Mao was an idiot to think so. Lol
So you got to war with another country over a disputed territory , you capture the territory completely, losing thousands of your own troops/soldiers, and then vacate the whole territory unilaterally and even beyond the pre war boundaries just because you want a permanent peace with your enemy? Lmao🤣 . Sorry but that sounds like a comic book or something ? 😆 That was a very stupid way to think. Lol if anything anyone will expect to receive even more hatred and enmity from the defeated enemy, since that is even more of an insult and humiliation. Lol

If he really wanted permanent peace then he should have kept all the captured territory and then engaged in protracted negotiations with India, and then after a long while (says years or decades ) then "reluctantly" agree to "compromise " by "ceeding " part of the territory to India. That way even the Indian leadership can sell it to their people as a victory (and yeah it would have been seen that way by anyone ) . That's just basic diplomatic shrewdness. 😁
Human beings only appreciate receiving something they don't have and have been yearning for a long time, then they would be grateful and even be more friendly towards you.
By contrast, if a human being already has something (and for free at that) then of course they will even want more and there will be no gratefulness or friendliness displayed towards the adversary. Since there is nothing to feel grateful for, if anything there is more to feel resentful over, since they want more from you but don't have it yet since you refuse to give more.

So what you said about Mao retreating hoping for permanent peace with India was a very childish way of thinking. If he really believed in that, then I can only say he must have had a moment of madness or dementia going on in his head. Lool

Funny enough nobody in China ever questioned him for this disatrous decision, which still affects both countries to this day. But then again that's also the disadvantages of a one person brutal dictatorship where everyone is censured and can't even raised a counter argument against the leader for fear of retribution or even their life . Since the leader is like GOD . In any democracy he would have had to explained himself about his decision, especially when it led to a voluntary loss of territory held by the country. In many other country he might might have been deposed for that. That's why sometimes I actually think China not being a democracy was actually a good thing for its neighbours, since if they were even remotely a democracy there is no way Mao could have made such a decision without serious repercusions to him by the people/parliament . So democracy will not always have favoured China's neighbours like most people seem to think, if anything itnmoght have been even far worse for them..

Perhaps but Aksai Chin was the much more strategically important territory. Mao made a lot of impulsive and stupid decisions, even though he also achieved a great deal.

Perhaps but Aksai Chin was the much more strategically important territory. Mao made a lot of impulsive and stupid decisions, even though he also achieved a great deal.

There is one thing that must be kept in mind, in this regard. The decision that NEFA, after being captured, would be returned, and Chinese forces would withdraw back, to the north of McMohan Line, was made, when the attack was being planned. So, China executed the whole war, and its aftermath, as was planned beforehand. Fundamental aim of the attack was to teach such a lesson to India that a peace, disturbed by the forward policy of Nehru, can be restored. That objective was achieved.

In the same way India gave a rats a&& to pak objections on repealing article 370?
India is giving more that a rat’s a$$, infact your leadership and military are $hitting bricks. Why do you think, the Chinese suddenly increased their pressure on Ladakh, killed 20 of your soldiers and humiliated the rest with pictures for all to see? 370 my friend. Indians give more than rat’s a$$, that is why you have nearly 900,000 troops and paramilitary in JK and Ladakh and have to get hand me down uniforms from the US to keep your soldiers warm.

Last edited:
India is giving more that a rat’s a$$, infact your leadership and military are $hitting bricks. Why do you think, the Chinese suddenly increased their pressure on Ladakh, killed 20 of your soldiers and humiliated the rest with pictures for all to see? 370 my friend. Indians give more than rat’s a$$, that is why you have nearly 900,000 troops and paramilitary in JK and Ladakh and have to get hand me down uniforms from the US to keep your soldiers warm.
I said rats azz to Pak, not china 😃

Apart from killing innocent indian Muslims, indians CANNOT fight against ANYONE else.
No need for Indians to fight anyone except it's internal subversive elements because Indian deep state always finds someone else to fight on their behalf.

Mukti Bahinis fought the Pakistan Army.

Next, ISI fighting the USSR on India's behalf.

Next, Afghans fighting both USA and Pakistan on India's behalf.

Next, China taking care of the headache of Pakistan.

Next, Pakistanis joining QUAD to fight China.

Before all this, ancestors of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis mutinied in the British Raj military on the occasion of INA trials (red fort trials) and that led to independence of entire subcontinent.

I must say, "Thank you, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom