What's new

China unveils plans to build airport on border of Azad Kashmir

This is something not the Pakistanis saying but your very own chiefs of armed forces. Here:

India will have to be prepared for a two-front war: Air Marshal PP Reddy : India, News - India Today

anything else?
Obviously. He's not wrong. One should always be prepared. We are also preparing ourselves against other countries if need pops out.

But where does it infer that China will fought Pakistan's war? What makes you think that way? Why do you think China will sacrifice a good chunk of its trade for a country which has fraction of trade in comparison. I am just looking for diplomatic logic. Please help me understand.

Also if I go by past experiences and historical facts, China never came for Pakistan's rescue in worst of situations. Why do you think it will happen in future?

Pakistanis please explain. Why didn't Chinese help you in any war you fought with us?

Also please explain why would Chinese fight India now or in the future in case we fight again?

Pakistanis think Chinese are like then with brains in their knees to sacrifice their national growth and interests?

You call yourself a warrior and your rebuttal is based on the assumption that China does not want to fight thus Hindu-stan is safe ?

Your Generals have been spending billions to counter a joint Pakistan China front.

Who is correct ?

Right! yet we are making deals with China and have our first military exercise with Russians, ban lifted on arm export to Pakistan and Russia agrees to sell MI-35. Uncle SAM agreed on selling billion dollar worth of military equipment.

Indeed Pakistan can never play such complex games. Only Indians can.
Ok. You have just started these games we have been playing for decades.

Lets see how you fair? Don't fuget when you enter a new territory or league, challenges too are new.

For sustaining in such games one has to be self sufficient and independent. I am not sure if Pakistan is yet in that league of nations.

Why India worried , already placed Bahrmos regiment in Leh, perfect practice ..... lol its should be china who will be worried.....
To shoot the missile one should know how to operate it. That indians dont know as russia sold it to you and added 'brah' to the name in charity towards you, you will have to call them to fire it. And russians are simply not gonna mess with us.
So go drink some bootleg daaru and fly like a zameeni jahaz!!!

Ok. You have just started these games we have been playing for decades.

Lets see how you fair? Don't fuget when you enter a new territory or league, challenges too are new.

For sustaining in such games one has to be self sufficient and independent. I am not sure if Pakistan is yet in that league of nations.

Here i forgot to add one more to the list:

CHALLENGE TO INDIA AS RUSSIA TO INVEST $2 BILLION TO BUILD ENERGY PIPELINE IN PAKISTAN

You claimed only India can play such games while Pakistan cannot. I just showed you otherwise. Pakistan is not the same as Modi has made you believed and nor are we isolated.

You call yourself a warrior and your rebuttal is based on the assumption that China does not want to fight thus Hindu-stan is safe ?

Your Generals have been spending billions to counter a joint Pakistan China front.

Who is correct ?
You see. Generals want meanest of machines and for that possibility and probablity plays huge role. Like your country's generals live rich man's life on common Pakistanis' money simply on possibility and probability of annihilation by India. Whereas every Indian has accepted Pakistan as a nation in today's date. Every Indian knows China will never fight a full fledged war with India coz its against their own interest. Fuget bout the fact whether they can or not. Even if they can they will never fight against India for obvious reasons.

11053339_747334905364078_1678109370760550475_n.jpg

Here i forgot to add one more to the list:

CHALLENGE TO INDIA AS RUSSIA TO INVEST $2 BILLION TO BUILD ENERGY PIPELINE IN PAKISTAN

You claimed only India can play such games while Pakistan cannot. I just showed you otherwise. Pakistan is not the same as Modi has made you believed and nor are we isolated.
As I said you have just entered the arena. Another point is, al such collaborations are not against their relationships with India where as India have managed in past and present to stop these nations from providing Pakistan with stuff that concerns us. Take examples of France Russia USA etc.

As I said, you guys are newbies in this game. Will be interesting to see how you guys play it.

If you ask me, even you will agree Pakistan stands no chance in playing this multi dimensional game coz Pakistan doesn't have anything better to offer than India can if it tries to play independent. Obviously if you sustain with old grouping games then you offer more as India will never be anyone's deeper than higher than larger than friend. You know what I am trying to say.

It's not in interest of Pakistan to play independent. Coz then you will lose your lone usp which India don't follow.

Last edited:
Gotta admire the sheer exuberance of the Pakistani posters. It is like a War was fought and they already won!
15 years ago, the Pakistanis were jumping with joy when Clinton signed some agreement with Nawaz during the height of Kargil because it said that Clinton would take a "personal interest" in the Kashmir issue. Umm - these Chinese did not rescue you in '65 or '71. In '99 - it was the Chinese who passed on the messages between Mushy and his underling to India. China wants to be seen as a responsible state. Anyhow - please continue to trust them.

To shoot the missile one should know how to operate it. That indians dont know as russia sold it to you and added 'brah' to the name in charity towards you, you will have to call them to fire it. And russians are simply not gonna mess with us.
So go drink some bootleg daaru and fly like a zameeni jahaz!!!
well when you don't know anything about please don't comment , this is not JF-17 , this Bahramos , only uses russian engine , rest guidance and its all S/w is made in india. Check what Indian give the world 5 inch , Pint Point Accuracy more then 300 km.

dare you PAk even show any mission getting impact on target with that pin point accuracy. Get know then talk.

Baita jani, when will you get mature and stop doing nonsense on pak forums.
When you start getting sense of reality on ground and wake up from dreams ........ Check the what how China warns India on Vietnam and how india Replied to China in South China Sea then came back and talk

Who is correct ?
Army work is prepare for the worst , even they are also preparing plans how to counter US so that situation on 71 do not arise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom