AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
China unveils homemade AC313 large civilian helicopter

The AC313 is China's first domestically developed civilian helicopter

9e689f942a96963a635e2d6333c291af.jpg

China's first domestically developed civilian helicopter has completed a successful maiden flight in Jingdezhen, in the eastern province of Jiangxi.

The heavy-lift AC313 helicopter, built by the state-owned Aviation Industry Corporation of China (Avic), can carry 27 passengers or up to 13.8 tonnes.

It is designed to be used for rescue missions in earthquakes, typhoons and other natural disasters.

It is the latest advance for the country's ambitious aerospace industry.

At last month's Singapore Air Show, Beijing unveiled the Comac C919 aircraft - China's answer to the Boeing 737 and Airbus A320, which should be available commercially by 2016.

The AC313 has a maximum range of 900km (560 miles), the state-run China Daily reported on its website.

Its test flight - broadcast live on China Central Television on Thursday - was hailed as a "breakthrough in domestic aviation technology", it added.

Do not know buddy, I too want this.... Well Chinese products are always Cheap and good quality so that everyone can afford it, but this cool stuff looks costly to me.... :smokin:

I think if I could work 200years, maybe I can offer one.:frown: :cry:

Why to pay loan? Lol. .get the loan buy the heli. And fly away by the heli. Abroad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom