What's new

China Civil Aviation Industry, Technology, Infrastructure: News & Discussions

Qatar ordered 50 Max with an option for 100.

Then I guess you will be flying only domestic. You would not know if you are in a Max unless you are told you are in a Max. :lol:
Qatar is firm believer of US be it right or wrong. They order it's doesn't mean the airplane is safe.

Max in China is ban for your info.

Qatar is firm believer of US be it right or wrong. They order it's doesn't mean the airplane is safe.

Max in China is ban for your info.
The Max returned to international confidence faster than C919 acceptance rate. Southwest alone ordered total 440 jets.

The Max returned to international confidence faster than C919 acceptance rate. Southwest alone ordered total 440 jets.
lol... Doesnt matter, we all know FAA can be bribe anytime. They will approved for sake of political pressure or money even its flying coffin.

While CAA are fully impartial, following real world class standard.

lol... Doesnt matter, we all know FAA can be bribe anytime. They will approved for sake of political pressure or money even its flying coffin.
The FAA have no jurisdiction overseas. Foreign airlines have their own test pilots. The debate of the MAX is over.

While CAA are fully impartial, following real world class standard.
Yeah...So 'impartial' your government forced domestic airlines to buy COMAC.

I always wondered how China could have a 'civil aviation' when there are practically no general aviation.

The FAA have no jurisdiction overseas. Foreign airlines have their own test pilots. The debate of the MAX is over.

I always wondered how China could have a 'civil aviation' when there are practically no general aviation.
Do u have proof of force buy or make it up? How many ARJ-21 crashed? Zero...

CAA and COMAC credibility can be trusted while FAA and Boeing have record of massive failure. I am not biased but just presenting facts. :enjoy:

Dude Boeing max is dangerous okay.

CAA and COMAC credibility can be trusted while FAA and Boeing have record of massive failure.
Sales? And I mean NOT forced by the Chinese government.

I am not biased but just presenting facts. :enjoy:
You can barely tell the difference between a hammer and a screwdriver, let alone understanding the details of the MAX issue. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom