What's new

China twitterati fuming against India on Ladakh

Pakistan doesn't have the balls to nuke anyone. Try saving the integrity and sovereignty of your country first, if you succeed then come talk about nuking xyz.

:lol: only idiots talk about nuking.

why doesnt India show some ghairat and nuke just ONE Chinese tent?

Stop fooling yourself mate. I guess you can freely criticize CPC on Weibo then?:lol:

You can criticise the CPC as long as you don't post sensitive things like toppling the government. If you were on weibo you would see people openly bash the government for corruption and many other domestic and foreign policy issues.

You answered your question yourself! Simple, because we are not idiots. That tag suits the nuke fanbois living in your country.

we had heared in the recent past an Indian forces chief talking about use of nukes/nuclear war.

seems Pakistan have only nuke fanboys among public while India has its own brand of nuke fanboys within Indian Armed forces.

This wasn't the case a week back, Indian media hyped up the issue so much that now the mood in China is also changing.

Who cares ....!!!!!

People in China will realize once the ****** in CCP Armour are exposed.

Paid media of China is the worst kind.

Xi Jingpin has to double check the back ground of his advisors, fact is Chinese PLA is infiltrated and so the stupidity of Chinese from East sea to Himalayas.

India will give a fitting response.

we had heared in the recent past an Indian forces chief talking about use of nukes/nuclear war.

seems Pakistan have only nuke fanboys among public while India has its own brand of nuke fanboys within Indian Armed forces.

No need to compare Indian reaction and Pakistani reaction here.

India has its own way of dealing things and the fact is Chinese are implementing their own forward policy.

India has its own way of dealing things and the fact is Chinese are implementing their own forward policy.

i was replying to your Indian poster's claim about fanboyish behaviour.

Who cares ....!!!!!

People in China will realize once the ****** in CCP Armour are exposed.

Paid media of China is the worst kind.

Xi Jingpin has to double check the back ground of his advisors, fact is Chinese PLA is infiltrated and so the stupidity of Chinese from East sea to Himalayas.

India will give a fitting response.

Fitting response my arse. You have done nothing but bark like your country usually does. Grow a spine kid.

i was replying to your Indian poster's claim about fanboyish behaviour.

Dude..!!!! give that title to Chinese policy makers and for their stupidity.

Fitting response my arse. You have done nothing but bark like your country usually does. Grow a spine kid.

:lol::lol:

Check out the international arena and find out the opinion about China and you will know the affect.

Don't be surprised if your master and oppressor CCP runs back with tail in between its legs.

Pakistan doesn't have the balls to nuke anyone. Try saving the integrity and sovereignty of your country first, if you succeed then come talk about nuking xyz.

Talking of sovereignty, you people never forget to bring up the OBL raid which lasted less than an hour......hope you are counting the weeks Chinese have been sitting on your face. !!

Dude..!!!! give that title to Chinese policy makers and for their stupidity.

:lol::lol:

Check out the international arena and find out the opinion about China and you will know the affect.

Don't be surprised if your master and oppressor CCP runs back with tail in between its legs.

funny your post's last line proves that you Indians are indeed fanboys empty pots.

the Chinese never threatened India with nukes.

Back
Top Bottom