What's new

China top trade partner of Vietnam: Vietnamese official

There is a win-win scenario, Vietnam gets the investment it needs , and China builds islands it wants. Good for the peace, prosperity, and stability of the region. Now we can work together to take care the SCS ourselves, to save some troubles for the Yankees. :enjoy:

So you are building on islands that belongs to Vietnam...that means you are making money from Vietnam and stealing our islands, that is not a win-win scenario.

No wonder Vietnam is asking for US involvement in the SCS.

Now we only need to buy some more banana. :cheers:
This is why i always laugh so hard...

@Nihonjin1051 it seems like you have created this thread to insult and make fun of Vietnam with your new Chinese friends. I am dissappointed. You have even “liked” the usual bannana jokes. Very dissappointed with your malicious intention, @Nihonjin1051

@vtnsx

So you are building on islands that belongs to Vietnam...that means you are making money from Vietnam and stealing our islands, that is not a win-win scenario.

No wonder Vietnam is asking for US involvement in the SCS.

Come on, you are going back full circle again. The islands in SCS are not yours to begin with, you don't count eggs of your neighbor's hens. you need to have 21st century mentality to solve 21st century problems.

Come on, you are going back full circle again. The islands in SCS are not yours to begin with, you don't count eggs of your neighbor's hens. you need to have 21st century mentality to solve 21st century problems.

The point was, from Vietnam’s perspective, you are stealing VN’s territories, so it cannot be viewed as a win-win scenario for Vietnam. Hence, Vietnam is welcoming US presence and activities in the SCS.

The islands Vietnam claims are also claimed by Philippines, Taiwan, Malaysia, and Brunei.

So you genuinely don’t think China is encroaching on Vietnam’s maritime territories?

So you genuinely don’t think China is encroaching on Vietnam’s maritime territories?

Those territories that Vietnam claims to be encroached upon are coincidentally claimed by the Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei, Taiwan and China, however. These are disputed territories and this should be treated accordingly.

image.png

Those territories that Vietnam claims to be encroached upon are coincidentally claimed by the Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei, Taiwan and China, however. These are disputed territories and this should be treated accordingly.

View attachment 297283

So you are saying, NO, you don’t think Vietnam’s maritime territories has been encroached by China?

Yes or no?

I hope our Vietnamese friends here don't bang their head on the wall. :hitwall:
Every one can feel its harder when selling CN products in VN cos VN is preparing for TPP in 2018.

We will bag our head in 2020 if trade deficit with CN still too high:cool:

The point was, from Vietnam’s perspective, you are stealing VN’s territories, so it cannot be viewed as a win-win scenario for Vietnam. Hence, Vietnam is welcoming US presence and activities in the SCS.

I know Vietnamese point of view. You have an ancient map that shows some islands along your coast, you call them Hon Sa and Truong Sa, then you applied the same names to other islands hundred miles away and claimed you own those islands. It is like China rename Philippines as Hainan, and claim Philippines as China's.

Every one can feel its harder when selling CN products in VN cos VN is preparing for TPP in 2018.

We will bag our head in 2020 if trade deficit with CN still too high:cool:

I don't think you can talk one full sentence without this TPP thing. :partay:

So you are saying, NO, you don’t think Vietnam’s maritime territories has been encroached by China?

Yes or no?

I think the area is disputed territory . Depends on the vantage point you're coming from. You are Vietnamese, hence you will see it in the Vietnamese perspective ; the Filipinos see it in theirs, the Chinese in theirs, the Malasians , the Bruneians ....

It's a complex situation, bro.

I think the area is disputed territory . Depends on the vantage point you're coming from. You are Vietnamese, hence you will see it in the Vietnamese perspective ; the Filipinos see it in theirs, the Chinese in theirs, the Malasians , the Bruneians ....

It's a complex situation, bro.

So from your perspective, it cannot be said that China has encroached on Vietnam’s maritime territories?

In other words, from your Japanese perspective, you cannot make any conclusion whether China has encroached on VN’s territories or not?

Just answer simply and honestly, no need to beat around the bush.

So from your perspective, it cannot be said that China has encroached on Vietnam’s maritime territories?

In other words, from your Japanese perspective, you cannot make any conclusion whether China has encroached on VN’s territories or not?

Just answer simply and honestly, no need to beat around the bush.

These are disputed territories and I will refer to it as such. That's all I can and will say.

Back
Top Bottom