What's new

China told to make territorial foes pay ‘unaffordable price’

Yes yes , vietnam is a rich country. No starving kid. Swiss level of standard of living and not to mention 100 trillion dollars of national reserve :lol: :lol:

Please look into the mirror of yourself before you want to say something again :laugh:
We will richer for sure when we kicked out illegal Chinese worker, and welcome more investor from EU, Japan, Korea ... :pop:
No need to look into anything, we know you're beast, so, return your case in the zoo before they know ... tsk tsk tsk ... :D

We will richer for sure when we kicked out illegal Chinese worker, and welcome more investor from EU, Japan, Korea ... :pop:
No need to look into anything, we know you're beast, so, return your case in the zoo before they know ... tsk tsk tsk ... :D

:lol: vietnam is indeed richer than China but only in your dream. Talk is cheap. Real facts are hard rock solid. Your country is doomed to fail with mentality like yours. We Chinese called you "Ah Q" spirit.

I ddnt ask you Chinese. You dont waste any chance of grabbing land from others ;) Just like you regularly do with Pakistanis :D
Yes that is the point. China will keep getting oil and no1 will stop them! What are your options to stop China and remove the rig?
They'll retreat it, after all. That rig is just show off for high boys, there's no oil in that area where we have many joint-exploration with Exxon Mobil :D

:lol: vietnam is indeed richer than China but only in your dream. Talk is cheap. Real facts are hard rock solid. Your country is doomed to fail with mentality like yours. We Chinese called you "Ah Q" spirit.
Lu Xun called you, Chinese delusion boys ... :D
You read so many netizen fiction on Qidian or Zongheng ... :laugh:

They'll retreat it, after all. That rig is just show off for high boys, there's no oil in that area where we have many joint-exploration with Exxon Mobil :D

Lu Xun called you, Chinese delusion boys ... :D
You read so many netizen fiction on Qidian or Zongheng ... :laugh:
There will be more rigs soon!

So i can conclude that Vietnam plan is to let China build more rigs and take oil and it will just shout? Nothing else?

What can they do other than killing innocent foreign workers and sending boats just to get rammed and shot by our water cannons. Posting Vietcong missile launchers photos on PDF is only for bragging

What can they do other than killing innocent foreign workers and sending boats just to get rammed and shot by our water cannons. Posting Vietcong missile launchers photos on PDF is only for bragging
He was trying to speak something. When given chance he disappeared! I am still waiting :(

Sure whatever chinaboy

wala mawawala sa akin gago

I dislike all superpowers, although China the least out of all of them. So, no 'Chinaboy' here. :lol:

Your hawks in the congress invest in China blame them.

Back
Top Bottom