What's new

China to support Pakistan against foreign aggression

These are just soothing words. If China really had the courage and resolve she wouldn't have come to India licking our feet for our unconditional support over her SCS stand. The moment China sought India's support it became obvious that China is not going to do anything stupid. So China is not going to assist Pakistan militarily. It may exert pressure diplomatically and economically, both having very very limited impact on India. China cannot move sanctions on India in UN or EU as India has more friends than enemies which will be vetoed. China siding with the "Ivy League of Terror" in an open conflict like this will only be detrimental to their super power aspirations.

So my bet is China will not dare to afford

1. International embarrassment
2. Long-term conflict/enmity with India
3. Branded as open supporter for a state exporting terrorism
4. Economic losses for Chinese business fraternity investing/going to invest in India

China's loss from increased hostility with India is much more higher than the benefits that the CPEC is going to bring.

Im afraid u thought too highly over India's stand.
These are just soothing words. If China really had the courage and resolve she wouldn't have come to India licking our feet for our unconditional support over her SCS stand. The moment China sought India's support it became obvious that China is not going to do anything stupid. So China is not going to assist Pakistan militarily. It may exert pressure diplomatically and economically, both having very very limited impact on India. China cannot move sanctions on India in UN or EU as India has more friends than enemies which will be vetoed. China siding with the "Ivy League of Terror" in an open conflict like this will only be detrimental to their super power aspirations.

So my bet is China will not dare to afford

1. International embarrassment
2. Long-term conflict/enmity with India
3. Branded as open supporter for a state exporting terrorism
4. Economic losses for Chinese business fraternity investing/going to invest in India

China's loss from increased hostility with India is much more higher than the benefits that the CPEC is going to bring.

China has a string of death aka string of pearls strangling India in the Indian Ocean. What has India got in China's backyard? Just like in olden days during Zhenghe's time the direction of geopolitcal power projection has always been from East-to-West towards the Middle East(until the advent of colonialism). Find me sources to prove India has established bases or that she has considerable routine naval expeditions in the South China sea.

So why would China need India's 'support' when she is incapable of providing any in the first place? Wake me up up when what i said happens

Last edited:
Im afraid u thought too highly over India's stand.

China has a string of death aka string of pearls strangling India in the Indian Ocean. What has India got in China's backyard? Just like in olden days during Zhenghe's time the direction of geopolitcal power projection has always been from East-to-West towards the Middle East(until the advent of colonialism). Find me sources to prove India has established bases or that she has considerable routine naval expeditions in the South China sea.

So why would China need India's 'support' when she is incapable of providing any in the first place? Wake me up up when what i said happens

Ask your foreign minister who came to India stuffed with a white flag in his arse right after the SCS ruling by UNCLOS.

String of pearls ? I think you slept too long. String of pearls is a non-starter and china learned the lesson. It didn't work as poor china expected. None of the pearls were anti-India. Pro-china is not anti-India like the bully panicking Chinese misread. CPEC is china's next attempt. Lets see how it turns out.

Ask your foreign minister who came to India stuffed with a white flag in his arse right after the SCS ruling by UNCLOS.

String of pearls ? I think you slept too long. String of pearls is a non-starter and china learned the lesson. It didn't work as poor china expected. None of the pearls were anti-India. Pro-china is not anti-India like the bully panicking Chinese misread. CPEC is china's next attempt. Lets see how it turns out.

define how china learnt the 'lesson' when the string of pearls is jsut beginning. obviously inferiority complex-filled people like u are afraid.
define how it(what's the 'it') didnt work
a pearl needs to be an enemy of India to let China station naval vessels in its Chinese-developed port/base?

im afraid u think to highly of yourself, boy. wake me up when impotency-stricken India is indeed capable of supporting China in the SCS backed up with sustance.

bold absurd, claims with no instances to cite.

Last edited:
:pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china: :guns:

They will loose bharti market too :flame:

That's a big loss for them not to us.... slowly we can replace the market with mix of indian or other south asian goods... but china looses out 50billion a year...

Back
Top Bottom