What's new

China to provide unconditional support to Pakistan: Ambassador

6642.CN

BANNED
Reaction score
China to provide unconditional support to Pakistan: Ambassador

ISLAMABAD: Ambassador of China to Islamabad Liu Jian has said that Pakistan is a gifted nation that fulfils all the prerequisites to become an economic power.

Improved law and order coupled with continuity of enabling economic policies can attract huge investment in this great business destination, he said.

He said that over ten thousand Chinese are already serving Pakistan; enhanced stability will persuade many to make a beeline for business in Pakistan, a close friend and a trusted ally.

Speaking to business community at residence of Raza Khan, Chairman Coordination, FPCCI, he said that China will continue to provide unconditional support to Pakistan and expand cooperation in various fields including energy.

"I frequently meet President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani; they are very concerned about economy and want improvement," he said.

The Ambassador said current bilateral trade volume is $8.7 billion, up by $2billion from last year, which is unsatisfactory as it can be increased manifold.

Liu Jian informed that China plans to encourage private sector investments in Pakistan. Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited will soon commence operations here, he said.

"I am determined to implement all the decisions taken during the visit of Premier Wen Jiabao to Pakistan by yearend to boost economy of Pakistan," he said.

Inviting FPCCI officials to visit China to explore opportunities, he said Chinese enjoy extremely encouraging response in Pakistan while every Pakistani is regarded as a special guest in his country.

At the occasion, Raza Khan said that number of Pakistani products enjoying zero tariffs in China should be doubled to cut trade imbalance. He was assured that the matter would be finalised in the first quarter.

Our exports are gradually climbing but we merit having more Chinese purchase delegations, Nasir Khan demanded.

Malik Sohail, President FPCCI Standing Committee on Media called for Chinese assistance to develop the capacity of local work force aimed at restoring economy.

Among others, former presidents of ICCI Nasir Khan, Mian Akram Farid, Tariq Sadiq, Zahid Maqbool, Munawar Mughal and Zafar Bakhtawri were also present on the occasion.

:china: :pakistan:

ONLINE - International News Network

Pakistan a future economic power: Chinese envoy

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan is a gifted nation that fulfils all the prerequisites to become an economic power, ambassador of China to Islamabad Liu Jian said Friday. The current bilateral trade volume is $8.7 billion, up by $2 billion from last year, which is unsatisfactory as it can be increased manifold. Speaking to FPCCI business community he said China would continue to provide unconditional support to Pakistan and expand cooperation in various fields including energy. Improved law and order coupled with continuity of enabling economic policies can attract huge investment in this great business destination, he said. staff report

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I full support Pakistan but it's a shame that I have to support a crazy deceit little man like you along with it.

We should give him another chance, he has cut down on all the anti-China BS at least. :D

I'm not going play along with his little game. He's kept his anti-Chinese racism down only to suit his cover. Trust me he'll start again soon enough.

We actually do provide them with pretty much any weapon they ask for.

If only you helped them in their wars too.

In 1965 and 1971 China sat by and did nothing while Pakistan lost half its territory.

In 1999 China actually supported the Indian position (lol) by asking the Pakistanis to withdraw to the LOC.

considering the topic at hand- that would make you the proverbial S_____T in this scenario?

If only you helped them in their wars too.

In 1965 and 1971 China sat by and did nothing while Pakistan lost half its territory.

In 1999 China actually supported the Indian position (lol) by asking the Pakistanis to withdraw to the LOC.

Don't worry, after 2001 our friendship with Pakistan became a lot stronger, and we will soon have Gwadar, KKH, and Middle-East pipelines running through Pakistan.

So when India attacks Pakistan's northern areas, they will be directly attacking Chinese interests.

Pakistan was previously closest to the USA. But soon that is going to be us instead. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom