What's new

China to open military base in Indian Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this forum, many of chinese posters were saying that china will never have a foreign base. It respects soverignity of all nations.
or China cannot afford wasting money on foreign bases.

I am very sure, the day US exits from afghanistan, China will have several bases in pakistan.

Chinese are most unpredictable yar....we all know y....

Nothing further from the truth , india look east policy is more like a joke than anything else, in east asia

japan ,s korea,taiwan ,singapore, malaysia indonesia,philipine,thailand, cambodia, lao all of these country dont think much of india, the only country you left with is vietnam(LOL) and even that i had my question mark wether it will last , as i know vietnamese dont think much of india too.

india must realize if you implement policy like this first thing you must do is choose country that look upon you as a role model not country that look down on you LOL

The more u becum assertive more u get to know about Look East yar..... wait n watch .....

Why our Pakistani friends so happy about it??? This base is not aimed at India and even if it is, we have our full fledged base at our lakshadweep islands

In fact it is a welcome news, more guns waiting for pirates :tup:
because 1 truth is that Indian navy is 4th largest navy and Pakistan just only can defense its sea shore
Chinese presence in Indian ocean will divert pressure or reduce pressure

Nothing further from the truth , india look east policy is more like a joke than anything else, in east asia

japan ,s korea,taiwan ,singapore, malaysia indonesia,philipine,thailand, cambodia, lao all of these country dont think much of india, the only country you left with is vietnam(LOL) and even that i had my question mark wether it will last , as i know vietnamese dont think much of india too.

india must realize if you implement policy like this first thing you must do is choose country that look upon you as a role model not country that look down on you LOL

Oh u mean U r role Model of Americans & Europeans... well fact the only people look at you as their Role Model is Somalian Pirates.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom