What's new

China to invest $3 bn in Tibet; raises India's strategic worries

Ok. The Pro-China stance is because China has been a time tested strong ally of Pakistan and anything good for China is good for him.

Yes, I am fully aware of their relations, I am just amazed that he is so pro-China even though the topic is an internal affair and somehow it can be linked to good news for Pakistan. Amazing really.

Yes, I am fully aware of their relations, I am just amazed that he is so pro-China even though the topic is an internal affair and somehow it can be linked to good news for Pakistan. Amazing really.
That is because China is a very trusted ally..They always helped us even when they had nothing to gain from friendship..Pakistanis were very Pro America before US betrayed Pakistan (We should be blamed)...US just used Pakistan.Pakistan was just a pawn for United States.

That is because China is a very trusted ally..They always helped us even when they had nothing to gain from friendship..Pakistanis were very Pro America before US betrayed Pakistan (We should be blamed)...US just used Pakistan.Pakistan was just a pawn for United States.

There is no free lunch in this world my friend.

Last edited:
That is because China is a very trusted ally
They always helped us even when they had nothing to gain from friendship.
Pakistanis were very Pro America before US betrayed Pakistan.
US just used Pakistan.

There are no friends in international politics ...
Some years ago Americans were the best friends of Pakistan.Now they have betrayed you ..(Coz they no longer need Pakistan's help)..

Same thing applies to China also they are using Pakistan against India..
No nation trust china (except N.korea and pakistan).
China has border disputes with all of its neighbors.

In this world only a powerful nation gets respect rest are only used by others

There are no friends in international politics ...
Some years ago Americans were the best friends of Pakistan.Now they have betrayed you ..(Coz they no longer need Pakistan's help)..

Same thing applies to China also they are using Pakistan against India..
No nation trust china (except N.korea and pakistan).
China has border disputes with all of its neighbors.

In this world only a powerful nation gets respect rest are only used by others
I agree this is why i said in brackets (It's our fault-We should be blamed) but China is a trusted ally.Our friendship is very old so Pakistanis consider China a trusted ally.:china: and they have not used us as scapegoat like US.

Thats what I am trying to say..
Dont repeat the mistakes of the past.

But after all it is sino-pak bilateral matter ...what can I say....

Why should we break friendship with China?If thats what you are trying to say?

No,thats not what I mean.
Pakistan should go for its national interest..

I agree.China actually treats us as an ally and cares about our national interests unlike US.

Back
Top Bottom