What's new

China to invest $1b in Pakistan’s IT sector

Ramu if you are jealous please try to learn to hid it. Though entox and heartburn medication can help you sleep properly at night. Pakistan is the same country that was suppose to collapse right after its birth, but with the grace of Allah and despite the War on Terror we are growing 4.5%, have the largest muslim standing armed forces in the world, have a name is sports and have produced doctors, engineers, military professionals that are serving all over the world.

In 3-5 years will have another IT Hub in Pakistan. Long Live Pakistan.:pakistan:

:blah::blah::blah:

try to get out of your narrow view. open your eyes to what is asked...
it was specific to Samsung investment not 1B from china.

:cheers:

You wanted to know about 20 Billion dollars news source and thats why you were asking it in 1Billion Dollars forum. Genius!

You wanted to know about 20 Billion dollars news source and thats why you were asking it in 1Billion Dollars forum. Genius!

hey somebody mention abt 20 BILLION $$... ..its all Samsungs total investments worldwide not for Pakistan only..kindly go thru that thread to know more..

No offense..WILL THIS STORY GO LIKE Gwadar port ? because i heard the prot authorities are struggling with connecting roads & other infrastructure...as mentioned few posts ago..its really a nightmare when u don't have basic anemeties .

Last edited:
hey somebody mention abt 20 BILLION $$... ..its all Samsungs total investments worldwide not for Pakistan only..kindly go thru that thread to know more..

The Link doesnt say tht?does it?
Samsung to invest $20b in Pakistan over 10 years – The Express Tribune
ISLAMABAD: Samsung, a South Korean electronics company, has announced a long-term plan to invest 23.3 trillion Korean won ($20.57 billion) in new businesses in environmental and healthcare sectors in Pakistan by 2020.
Five major new areas of investment outlined include solar cells, rechargeable cells for hybrid electric vehicles, Light Emitting Diode (LED) technologies, biopharmaceuticals and medical devices. Samsung on Friday announced that the five new growth businesses were expected to create around 45,000 jobs and generate 50 trillion won in annual revenue for affiliated companies by the year 2020.

No offense..WILL THIS STORY GO LIKE Gwadar port ? because i heard the prot authorities are struggling with connecting roads & other infrastructure...as mentioned few posts ago..its really a nightmare when u don't have basic anemeties .

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Our indian anal lysts.......Which moron ever told u tht u should ask him of a thing called NATIONAL INDUS HIGHWAY.

lol,,you must have heard any Indian Media Anchor.........:partay:

Just check the Gawadr Coastal Highway
POIC-Coastal-Highway-25-12-2009-0072.jpg

coastalhighway.jpg

DSC08130.jpg

:hitwall: :disagree:
Why the comeback line ? I asked for a source for one of the comments made by the poster. Even if I ask for a source on investment in a thread relevant to investment doe sit make it indifferent? You jumped in and acted like a dud. If you think you will have the last word after you screwed up. think again.

Back
Top Bottom