What's new

China to get S-400 from russia in 2017

Do you mean, there's no S-300 come with 40N6? actually S-400 could be assigned as improved S-300 variant, S-300 PM3

Russian S-300 missile systems capable of targeting near space 'enter service' — RT News

While we know HQ-9 is harmless to flying objects at 28,000m altitude.

LOL you referred to S400 in your previous post, now you are calling it S-300 PM3? playing words game now?

Export version or not, if HQ-9 better than S-300 PMU2 , then it is good enough for the role it plays in PLA,

also VN does not anything can fly at 28000 m .

oh and Su-30MKI was the most advanced Sukoi from it was in service up until 2012. so yes, many export variant of Russian systems are more advanced than domestic version, you you dont know it.

if HQ-9 better than S-300 PMU2 , then it is good enough for the role it plays in PLA,
also VN does not anything can fly at 28000 m .

thread about which is better, not about "good enough"
As my previous, HQ-9 in Woody has nothing to do with Vietnam assets.

oh and Su-30MKI was the most advanced Sukoi from it was in service up until 2012. so yes, many export variant of Russian systems are more advanced than domestic version, you you dont know it.

Your statement is false again.

Your statement is false again.

Su-30MKI was more advanced than any Sukoi in service with Russian air Force for a while, apparently you dont know this. so ..I am right if you can't prove me wrong.

thread about which is better, not about "good enough"
As my previous, HQ-9 in Woody has nothing to do with Vietnam assets.

but you haven't decided which version of S-300 we are comparing to, if compared to PMU2, HQ-9 is better, because we no longer purchase S-300 after the mass production of HQ-9, we also showed its capabilities in Turkey.

You are welcome to prove me wrong.

but you haven't decided which version of S-300 we are comparing to, if compared to PMU2, HQ-9 is better, because we no longer purchase S-300 after the mass production of HQ-9, we also showed its capabilities in Turkey.

You are welcome to prove me wrong.

So you stated HQ-9 is better than PMU2, let prove it.

Get your facts straight, HQ -9 was developed after we bought S-300, not the other way around. so HQ-9 is better than S-300.

Bottom line,

HQ-9 is more than enough to counter VN and Philippines in SCS.

How HQ-9 counter the KH-31PD missiles that has range 250km? And Club-S / both in Vietnam inventory
KH-31PD.jpg

So you stated HQ-9 is better than PMU2, let prove it.

Read my previous post.

How HQ-9 counter the KH-31PD missiles that has range 250km? And Club-S / both in Vietnam inventory
View attachment 295878

More than enough, S-300/HQ-9 generation of SAM is designed to counter standoff weapons like the KH-59, and American
AGM-154, KH-31 range is too short and would put its launch platform in range of the SAM for 3 -5 minutes before the SAM is within weapons range, let alone the radar.

Land attack version of the club-s is not even that good, it is an subsonic missile, so it is even easier to intercept.

More than enough, S-300/HQ-9 generation of SAM is designed to counter standoff weapons like the KH-59, and American
AGM-154, KH-31 range is too short and would put its launch platform in range of the SAM for 3 -5 minutes before the SAM is within weapons range, let alone the radar.

Land attack version of the club-s is not even that good, it is an subsonic missile, so it is even easier to intercept.

1. Do you mean S-300 could hit Flankers at distance of 250km ?
mention that I wrote KH-31P-D
2. So Club-S is harmless to facilities on island. Ok

just show me an article when did Vietnam acquire KH-31P-D lol.

The 2nd point is valid. The moment Vietnam club s lands on any facility on Chinese islands, much more will be expected on Vietnam soil.

We don't make press conference to state "we have new weapon"
We showed old ones once we have next gen weapons.

We don't make press conference to state "we have new weapon"
We showed old ones once we have next gen weapons.

yeah but Russians do, I am not gonna discuss about weapons you acquired in your dreams.

The 2nd point is valid. The moment Vietnam club s lands on any facility on Chinese islands, much more will be expected on Vietnam soil.

the 2nd one is response to sicsheep claim "HQ-9 is more than enough to handle VN, PH".
it doesn't express the act of unilaterily attack by Vietnam.

Btw, it'd happen when we met no return point. For example, a HQ-9 battery shoot our airliner flying over within 50 kilometers offshore of Triton ...

Btw, Vietnam soil received millions ton of bombs in the past. It's not new.

yeah but Russians do, I am not gonna discuss about weapons you acquired in your dreams.

Oh dude, any article is more valuable than my posted image and clip?

the 2nd one is response to sicsheep claim "HQ-9 is more than enough to handle VN, PH".
it doesn't express the act of unilaterily attack by Vietnam.

Btw, it'd happen when we met no return point. For example, a HQ-9 battery shoot our airliner flying over within 50 kilometers offshore of Triton ...

Btw, Vietnam soil received millions ton of bombs in the past. It's not new.

Oh dude, any article is more valuable than my posted image and clip?

The image /clip show clearly it is not a D Variant as it has the same small fuselage, it is instead the KH-31P. Try harder.
310px-R-27T_Kh_59ME_Kh-31P.jpg

Kh-31P (right) with R-27 (left) and Kh-59 (middle) atMAKS Airshow, Zhukovskiy, 1999

Back
Top Bottom