What's new

China To Develop High-Speed Bangalore-Chennai Railway Corridor

now its become hallal pawiter rail ? but when thye do some work in paksitan that is haram :partay:
It all depends on the deal you make with china at worst it has to be mutually beneficial. When chinese quoted smallest amount to supply coaches for nagpur metro, MH govt awarded the tender only after making sure that china will establish a plant in India and will produce coaches locally. You have to ask yourself if CPEC is lopsided towards china or is at least mutually beneficial.

There's something more interesting cooking for that route.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/b...erloop-one-for-feasibility-study-2440653.html

hyperloopjpg

Screen-Shot-2017-09-14-at-8.40.19-AM.png

India is making @ superpower move. This remind me of India skipping manufacturing and going directly to a service based economy.

These countries sud have solve their issue or ready for disaster. without peace cant have our centuries.
China is only country is not involve in any war with in 50 years and we have the result.

And for good reason. But that does not mean we cannot work together for a common future.

India truly desires friendship with china, even though china is untrustworthy. Both are not mutually exclusive.

LOL..... you have some cheek demanding quantification from me, when you are far to Lazy and stupid to provide any evidence of your own :lol:

I don't have to provide jack $hit, I just have to prove your foolish you are and I have successfully done that.

Now you go and prove your point with evidence and statistics.

Lol can't back your rants with evidence incompetent piece of shit. I questioned you on the stats you shared yourself. Proves how hollow your words are.

YOU are the one who made the claims you moron :lol:

The onus of proof lies on YOU.

I have already provided more than enough evidence of my claims.

You fool you are the one who presented the figures of deaths in 2016 and 17 and claimed it to be monumental improvement....only substandard person like you can defend those figures.

So supa powa need China to upgrade it's tracks and manage railway station? Lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom