What's new

China To Develop High-Speed Bangalore-Chennai Railway Corridor

They have been "Offered" this line and it has been done before.

China will conduct a feasibility study and will submit a proposal only if its feasible. Then we will accept or reject the proposal based on the value it brings in.

It is a win win and has nothing to do with voters, more to do with the need to build infrastructure at reasonable cost and the opportunity to build bridges with china.

There are serious concerns regarding chinese quality and business practices in India, so this might be a test case.

That of course is utter rubbish.

They were offered this line, they opted for the Mumbai Ahmedabad one as a pilot project. If that is successful, they will take up other projects in India.
Statistics say otherwise...on an average there are 100 rail accidents in India each year.

People are jumping the gun. The article says nothing materialised yet.

So ? Have you considered the population density of India ?

Have you considered the BUDGET of Indian railways ?

Have you considered the laws regarding jay walking and walking on tracks in India ?

Any fool can talk rubbish, Most fools do.

What shit load of lame excuses...rather that countering me with what is being done to improve the situation you thought it's better to make excuses. This attitude is the reason for the junk we call Indian railways.

Criticizing Indian railways for railway accidents is foolishness?

Don't qoute me ever if you can't handle criticism!

LOL....there is a difference between whining and criticism. An accusation and criticism.

A criticism requires effort, research, study, facts, evidence, logic and presentation. Something a lazy fool can never do.

Only a fool would first whine and then call it a criticism. :lol: ..... especially if he has no facts or produce any details.

IR can get away with tardiness because all they have to do is deal with morons who will never do their homework. people like you, I may add.

WHy don't you share the IR standards and compare it with chinese standards ? I DARE you to do it. :lol:

DO you even know what quality standards are ?

A quick Google search returned this

Railway deaths in India : 67
Railway deaths in China 2017 : 0

Now keep quiet and eat shit.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_rail_accidents
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rail_accidents_in_China

I don't share your fetish for eating $hit,

DbZfzNsWkAIBCMo.jpg

Thats a fail..no improvement from 2016 to 2017.

Go kid it is past your bed time.

China will get all the blame and negative publicity if anything go wrong. It should consider that cost in the bid or quote.
But China only see dollar signs. Just wait until the HSR go backwards or derail due to India incompetence. The blame will be with Communist.

Only if you are a Retard and do not know basic maths :lol:

Da6mQrPWkAAgeVX.jpg

Only incompetent people can be happy with miniscual improvements. Shows the mentality of the railways staff government employes.

Indian gov couldn't care about its citizens' safety then? More reason to give the job to Japan.
Wait till you hear something like "Runaway China made bullet train left station without driver/pilot"

https://www.thenational.ae/world/as...2-kilometres-in-india-without-engine-1.719736

And only a professional whiner is blind to the improvement in deaths while the quantum of services is INCREASING. But I guess to understand that you need some basic intelligence.

LOL...for that to happen you need a free press in china :lol: ..... again its not something ignorant fools like you would know.

Go tell that to your govt. ...... only they don't give a $hit to plebs like you, do they ?

No point in whining to us.

From 657 in 2016 to 654 in 2017 you call this improvement. You should drown in your own spit.

now its become hallal pawiter rail ? but when thye do some work in paksitan that is haram :partay:

Yeah I call it an improvement, especially since the railway services increased in the same period moron. So the improvement as a percentage is even more.

Now lick my spit turdface.

Can you quantify how much the services increased to the accidents per year?

Incompetent people like you make railway what it is today. Remove incompetence and it will improve.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom