What's new

China to build second, larger carrier for fighter jets: report

Once liaoning is fully operational with full airings. You will know what I mean.....

扯淡,1 瓦 2 瓦A 3 蒸弹 4核弹
自己慢慢研究吧,就你那二把刀水平,请你千万不要丢人丢到国外

扯淡,1 瓦 2 瓦A 3 蒸弹 4核弹
自己慢慢研究吧,就你那二把刀水平,请你千万不要丢人丢到国外

Bro, The test pilot for Liaoning once mention Russia angle deck of Varyag are too conservative. It can be further raise by another 10 degrees for maximizing loading take off. J-15 are incoporating some of the latest manufacturing technique which results in further reduction of weight, like using composite.

J-11B are reported having 700kg weight reduced compare to Russian Su-27SK. Su-33 manufactured using old techique and full metal aircraft based on Su-27SK. Chinese J-15 will definitely weight lighter than Su-33. And the final blow is domestic Taihang engine for J-15 will have higher thrust than AL-31F engines, comfirmed by spokesman for Ministry of Defence China.

All this will give it a far superior thrust to weight ratio than russian Su-33. russian Su-33 are reported capable of taking off full fuel loaded but can carry only 2 WVRAAM and 2 BVRAAM. Imagine with the angle deck raise, higher thrust engine, lighter weight of the airframe. It is possible without catapult, J-15 is able to take off with full weapon loaded. The downside will be the J-15 needs to use afterburner to achieve max thrust for that take off but J-15 is a big bird capable of carry plenty of fuel.

The American continue use of catapult is because their F-18E/F has a smaller airframe compare to J-15. Fuel to them is precious. Catapult allows the F-18 with full load to take off without using afterburner. Therefore increasing combat radius.

Let me show you another thing.

See from 4.30mins onwards.

From that video, A C-130 hercules is able to take off from a flat deck, Yes, it needs to start from back of the deck to do the take off. But imagine the front is angle deck, The heavy plane needs not to take off all the way from the back but the third launching pad position. With angle deck, it will able to lift off the propeller plane. Same as for our Y-7 AEW which will enter service in future and definitely able to serve in CV-16 Liaoning. Modern angle deck will serve all our carrier wings in future without the need of complicated catapult that eat up precious spaces and resources of the carrier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, The test pilot for Liaoning once mention Russia angle deck of Varyag are too conservative. It can be further raise by another 10 degrees for maximizing loading take off. J-15 are incoporating some of the latest manufacturing technique which results in further reduction of weight, like using composite.

J-11B are reported having 700kg weight reduced compare to Russian Su-27SK. Su-33 manufactured using old techique and full metal aircraft based on Su-27SK. Chinese J-15 will definitely weight lighter than Su-33. And the final blow is domestic Taihang engine for J-15 will have higher thrust than AL-31F engines, comfirmed by spokesman for Ministry of Defence China.

All this will give it a far superior thrust to weight ratio than russian Su-33. russian Su-33 are reported capable of taking off full fuel loaded but can carry only 2 WVRAAM and 2 BVRAAM. Imagine with the angle deck raise, higher thrust engine, lighter weight of the airframe. It is possible without catapult, J-15 is able to take off with full weapon loaded. The downside will be the J-15 needs to use afterburner to achieve max thrust for that take off but J-15 is a big bird capable of carry plenty of fuel.

The American continue use of catapult is because their F-18E/F has a smaller airframe compare to J-15. Fuel to them is precious. Catapult allows the F-18 with full load to take off without using afterburner. Therefore increasing combat radius.

Let me show you another thing.

See from 4.30mins onwards.

From that video, A C-130 hercules is able to take off from a flat deck, Yes, it needs to start from back of the deck to do the take off. But imagine the front is angle deck, The heavy plane needs not to take off all the way from the back but the third launching pad position. With angle deck, it will able to lift off the propeller plane. Same as for our Y-7 AEW which will enter service in future and definitely able to serve in CV-16 Liaoning. Modern angle deck will serve all our carrier wings in future without the need of complicated catapult that eat up precious spaces and resources of the carrier.

:omghaha:你是真不怕丢人

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me! China first build carrier will continue use angle deck, no catapult.

你太搞笑了,仿制瓦舰,不是滑的那叫仿制?

Am I the only one who read something about Samsung S4 in the first post? Or is it my freaking android browser?

China will probably have an economic collapse before a second aircraft carrier ever makes it to sea.

I hope so this a goal for us to prepare for the incoming invasion

Incoming invasion of what?

In your fantasy alright, but not in reality.

China will probably have an economic collapse before a second aircraft carrier ever makes it to sea.

Looks like you are a professional economist. Tell us why China will have an economic collapse?

Oh please tell me sir why is china modernized so much? no one is attacking them they started this to keep their people minds out of the problems at home? Fantasies my foot sir this a military forum and big developments like this is being analysis and research build a second aircraft carrier and continues military present next to the doors of other country and strengthening of its bases next to said countries is called preparation for war Hitter has done this Imperial Japan us done. So tell me who make things up us said it yourself that "what was china going in Filipino waters in the other post even admitted that Chinese regardless of civilian or not its still on filipino waters? and to add to that the continued military activities of china on edge of this countries last month china was just 80milies from Malaysia tell me is that still part of Chinese territory? so then defend your beloved china what were they doing in Malaysian waters with huge military force did Malaysia invite them there to make drills or they let themselves in why do you think everybody is modernizing now thanks to china's aggressive modernization why do you think so sir.

Do your self a favor and play with your dolls Jake the human wanna be !

Oh please tell me sir why is china modernized so much? no one is attacking them they started this to keep their people minds out of the problems at home? Fantasies my foot sir this a military forum and big developments like this is being analysis and research build a second aircraft carrier and continues military present next to the doors of other country and strengthening of its bases next to said countries is called preparation for war Hitter has done this Imperial Japan us done. So tell me who make things up us said it yourself that "what was china going in Filipino waters in the other post even admitted that Chinese regardless of civilian or not its still on filipino waters? and to add to that the continued military activities of china on edge of this countries last month china was just 80milies from Malaysia tell me is that still part of Chinese territory? so then defend your beloved china what were they doing in Malaysian waters with huge military force did Malaysia invite them there to make drills or they let themselves in why do you think everybody is modernizing now thanks to china's aggressive modernization why do you think so sir.

Do your self a favor and play with your dolls Jake the human wanna be !

I agree with this guy. Except for the fact that it's Philippine's water or Malay's water. It belongs to the strong, and wouldn't you know it, is China.

Though I will say this, God is fair in that if you don't want to be bullied, you could work out and learn CQC. If you don't want to be looked down you could wear Prada and drive a Lambo.

If you got the stomach for self strengthening, because let me tell you at the start of the "Chinese Miracle," the West was taking advantage of China left, right and in the rear. It wasn't a miracle, it was built on blood, sweat and the tears of countless Chinese.

Philippines is roughly the size of Japan with the same population sort of, if you want it, strengthen yourself. Japan almost succeeded in WW2 against not only China, Asia, but almost US too all at the same time. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that Philippine could become a dominate world power.

I swear to you, if Philippines ever becomes the Strongman of the SCS and beyond, and wants to conquer China or take Chinese interests, I won't complain to you.

Back
Top Bottom