What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

A idiot laughing at others being colonized in the past and getting silent when we bring up the fact that his country still is, and is the most westernized of all?

What country in the Eastern world had their entire constitution written by some Westerners?

In fact, the pacifist Japanese consitution, has been written in such a way, that is is almost impossible to change it. It has not been amended even once since the end of WW2.

Their sovereignty has been taken by Uncle Sam.

And I have to give America some credit for that.

What country in the Eastern world had their entire constitution written by some Westerners?

In fact, the pacifist Japanese consitution, has been written in such a way, that is is almost impossible to change it. It has not been amended even once since the end of WW2.

Their sovereignty has been taken by Uncle Sam.

And I have to give America some credit for that.

They dont seem to be having a problem with that. So, whats your point?

They dont seem to be having a problem with that. So, whats your point?

Firstly, this is none of your business. Though I'm not surprised that an Indian is poking their nose in.

Secondly, Japan was nuked twice by America, had their economy crashed by America, yet their still bend over for America.

China was on the receiving end of Japanese brutality during WW2, with 20 million innocent civilians butchered. We could have paid it back after we got nuclear weapons in 1964, but we never did.

I am responding to this guy attacking us, but as an Indian member here, you obviously hate anything Chinese. So really, no surprise at all.

I've seen Indians laughing about Japanese war crimes against China as well. Laugh it up.

Firstly, this is none of your business. Though I'm not surprised that an Indian is poking their nose in.

Secondly, Japan was nuked twice by America, had their economy crashed by America, yet their still bend over for America.

China was on the receiving end of Japanese brutality during WW2, with 20 million innocent civilians butchered. We could have paid it back after we got nuclear weapons in 1964, but we never did.

I am responding to this guy attacking us, but as an Indian you obviously hate anything Chinese.

Don't generalize a whole nation because of a forum. :rolleyes:

Come on CD. You don't want to become another Gambit. Focus on the individual not the country.

Your choice.

You're right, it's my choice.

I dislike racism against individuals (which, ironically is why I dislike India)... but I have no problems disliking a country.

LOL i am attacking you? "attacking us"? LOL stop being so sensitive

"China was on the receiving end of Japanese brutality during WW2, with 20 million innocent civilians butchered. We could have paid it back after we got nuclear weapons in 1964, but we never did."

if chairman mao would had the guts to nuke japan, i dont think you be here today. uncle sam would carpet bomb your country clean in 1964.. and yes the ussr would kindly gotten involved and a nuclear holocaust would've ensued.

"China was on the receiving end of Japanese brutality during WW2, with 20 million innocent civilians butchered. We could have paid it back after we got nuclear weapons in 1964, but we never did."

if chairman mao would had the guts to nuke japan, i dont think you be here today. uncle sam would carpet bomb your country clean in 1964.. and yes the ussr would kindly gotten involved and a nuclear holocaust would've ensued.

Yeah lol, your Western masters will protect you! :P

That's what you call real sovereignty.

Now... you guys are getting worried, because America's power is declining. In a decade or so, why would they care about protecting Japan?

We've seen how much America cares about Japan, nuking your country, crashing your economy, etc.

How are you still talking with 3 black * stuffed down your *? or are you going to scream ITAI~ ITAI~ ITAIYO~~~ again?

Back
Top Bottom