What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

Its always amusing to see some Indians kissing the wrong butt a faked jap eye who know nothing about Japan, want nothing to do with Japan but claimed to be a japanese.
Let me put some money in your pocket regarding Japanese:
(1) People thought Indians are so obsessed with skin colour? they are not even close comparing with Japanese, anything darker then light yellow are considered inferior and Indians......one of my friend's grandfather who serve in WW2 told him that Japanese soldiers rather die than surrender to a black American soldier.... you get the picture?
(2) Japanese are also super obsessed with cleaningness and personal hygiene and Indians.......?:azn:

First off Indians are not obsessed with skin color. I've always preferred "darker" girls than lighter for some reason. It's always pakistanis bringing up that fair and lovely cream thing.. as if they don't have it in pakistan. It's a colonial mentality to some people.

And Indians as a whole being unhygienic.. really? you're gonna blame a whole nation because of what? The Ganges and the lack of toilets due to high poverty and increasing population?

Yes we're not perfect. But at least we're making something out of ourselves. It may be slowly. But we're improving nonetheless.

Fine. I'll go tell the politicians to stop stealing.....happy now...sunshine?:rofl:

I guess you are still pissed over the fact that I said "Modi is a strong guy".

Doesn't change the fact that India has more poverty than Africa though.

Its always amusing to see some Indians kissing the wrong butt a faked jap eye who know nothing abo................blah blah blah..............ersonal hygiene and Indians.......?:azn:

No one agrees with the troll 'kamikaze'....i think we already established that. All i did was ask one simple innocous question and y'all get you panties in a knot.....:P

I guess you are still pissed over the fact that I said "Modi is a strong guy".

Doesn't change the fact that India has more poverty than Africa though.

Again...how is 'modi' relevant in this thread? :P . And yeah india has 'more poor than africa!'. Whats your point?

I gotta hand it to you though....you try so very hard....:rofl:

Again...how is 'modi' relevant in this thread? :P . And yeah india has 'more poor than africa!'. Whats your point?

And you try even harder, considering that you're an Indian trying to butt in on a conversation about China and Japan, in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with India.

Not surprising at all though.

And you try even harder, considering that you're an Indian trying to butt in on a conversation about China and Japan, in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with India.

This thread has nothing to do with "Japan" either. :rofl: You really ought to read what you write :D. Im an indian member 'contributing' to a thread about christianity and china (which im sho' you'd agree, is a subject for general discussion)

:rofl:

Leave him bro.. something must have ticked him off other than NDTV's video about china and India going to war, being called racist words, or the fact that he has something goin on in his life. Whatever the cause is he clearly has some hatred stirring up.

However I do find it hilarious when chinese members on here talk about being called racist words when all they do is talk about how inferior we are to whites, poverty and lack of toilets, how unhygienic we are etc.

Not surprising at all though.

Dude I've seem you interfere in an India-Pakistani thread so don't even start :rolleyes:

What happened Chinese-Dragon? You used to be even slightly pro India when you first joined.

This thread has nothing to do with "Japan" either. :rofl: You really ought to read what you write :D. Im an indian member 'contributing' to a thread about christianity and china (which im sue you'd agree, is a asubject for general discussion)

Laugh it up.

I have contributed since page 1 on this topic, regarding Christianity in China.

You're a Christian right?

What happened Chinese-Dragon? You used to be even slightly pro India when you first joined.

Well, I've been called a "slanty-eyed chink" far too many times, and always by Indians. Or the more interesting variation, "slanty-eyed chink faggot".

Everyone has a limit, and I reached mine.

I don't like discrimination against individuals, but I can't say that I have anything positive to say about India as a country.

They have a national obsession and hatred regarding their 1962 humilation. So they have willingly and deliberately, chosen us as their "boogeyman".

Laugh it up.

I have contributed since page 1 on this topic, regarding Christianity in China.

You're a Christian right?

Hey, you gotta laugh when you gotta laugh. :P. And yes, im a christian...what are you driving at?

Well, I've been called a "slanty-eyed chink" far too many times, and always by Indians. Or the more interesting variation, "slanty-eyed chink faggot".

Everyone has a limit, and I reached mine.

I don't like discrimination against individuals, but I can't say that I have anything positive to say about India as a country.

They have a national obsession and hatred regarding their 1962 humilation. So they have willingly and deliberately, chosen us as their "boogeyman".

I swear i have seen these exact set of words in the exact same sequence a gazillion times all over this forum.

And all because a random guy (there is no way to identify the nationality btw) called you a 'slanty eyed chink'. Heres my advice....Get.over.it.....and move on....;if you can.

As for the rest, im really not even going to bother trying to convince you. You'll just bore us all again with that classy repetoire. *sigh*

PS- Stay classy dragon guy....

I swear i have seen these exact set of words in the exact same sequence a gazillion times all over this forum. And just because a random guy (there is no way to identify the nationality btw) called you a 'slanty eyed chink'. Heres my advice....Get.over.it.....and move on....if you can. As for the rest, im really not even going to bother trying to convince you. You'll just bore us all again with that classy repetoire. *sigh*

LOL, a "random guy"? What a joke.

The first twenty or so times I heard it, I thought it was just my bad luck. But it seems to be hard-wired into the psyche of Indians, and I have kept hearing it over and over again.

You guys hate China and Pakistan, it is your national obsession. Nothing to be done about it.

Back
Top Bottom