What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

They put Mao's pic in their currency notes, the same Mao who was responsible of deaths of millions of Chinese and keeping the country poor.
And Deng is the traitor..... We live in a topsy turvy world...:cheers:

wow........just wow............ this is what he get for opening up China.

Mao was ignorant, and didn't know his own ignorance and thought he was an expert, so of course, severe mistakes were made. Deng was actively destroying our economy. While overall GDP remained low, Shanghai and Taiwan are comparable, all the way up to 1979. However, afterwards, under Deng's suicidal devaluation regime and suicidal import regime, our indigenous industry was almost totally destroyed.

Why was there Tiananmen Square? Why did it not happen in 1999, or 1969, or 1979, but in 1989? Because Deng's policies were so bad, people revolted. It was a product of his time, and it will never be repeated, but for that to happen, we should understand and objectively view Deng.

Once Deng was removed, even an ignorant and corrupt politician like Jiang could do things well. China did not begin to actually develop until 1992. In 1980's, we remained the exact same as India. Note how NO ONE in the West called Deng a dictator at the time, but some now are calling Hu, a dictator, despite Hu having far less power than Deng ever did. That should give you an idea of his actual loyalties.

BTW, Hua Guofeng opened up China, not Deng. Pro Deng propaganda is everywhere though so not many know that.

There are a lot of controversial about Deng, some said he deliberately destroyed our military industry, some said he scraped a lot of projects because China was too poor back then.

But BF got the point, even with the ignorance of Mao's leadership, China's military progress was so quick during 1960-1970s, suddenly everything slow down when Deng stepped down into power.

While Deng letting the military making money themselves by smuggling, this act was definitely unforgivable.

Yeah, Deng was the one who destroyed our military industry. Otherwise, we would already have our indigenous 5th gen jet engine long time ago.

That is only the views of the left-wing CPC, I know you do not like Deng Xiaoping.
But right-wing CPC are still the majority, We like Deng Xiaoping, do not like Mao Zedong.

I respect your views. I like Hu, who is right wing, but not Deng. I also hate Xi Jinping.

Opinions are mixed. We all can have different opinions.

I've seen no evidence of this increase though. I seriously think this news is BS.

so you saying that you are omnipresent in every region of China, asking each and every person about their religion, lol ill ask each Christan in China to come visit you directly.

I respect your views. I like Hu, who is right wing, but not Deng. I also hate Xi Jinping.

Opinions are mixed. We all can have different opinions.

Even Li Keqiang is a very nice guy, but he is not interested to become the President. He wants to take the role as the Premier.

Xi Jinping may be a mediocre guy, but he will be more moderate than Bo Xilai.

Bo Xilai is indeed very competent, but his style is too mafia. And his son is damn corrupt, and just see how about his life in England.

Christian population has to be controlled. Same issue in India also. Lot of conversion happening by luring poor tribal people.

And how do you propose to do it?
Religion is a persons personal choice and human right. Why should anyone interfere in what one wants to believe in?
If someone wants to get out of the oppressive caste system in Hinduism, even by conversion to another religion, why do you want to bind him/her to the oppressive system? So that you can continue to keep oppressing & exploiting him with impunity?

And how do you propose to do it?
Religion is a persons personal choice and human right. Why should anyone interfere in what one wants to believe in?
If someone wants to get out of the oppressive caste system in Hinduism, even by conversion to another religion, why do you want to bind him/her to the oppressive system? So that you can continue to keep oppressing & exploiting him with impunity?

Well conversion though religious enlightenment is fine. Luring poor and unfortunate people to change the religion is not good idea. It is same like conversion done by muslims with sword.

Well conversion though religious enlightenment is fine. Luring poor and unfortunate people to change the religion is not good idea. It is same like conversion done by muslims with sword.

Buddhism came to China in a book carried by a monk.

Islam came to China on a mule with gold.

Jesus Christ flew into China on an artillery shell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom