What's new

China to be world largest Christian country in less than a generation

So? I am neither British nor French.

And I could say, so? what's the point of posting your opinion on whether Mao or Kung is more admirable?

But you are a Christian, yes?

The British soldiers intervened on behalf of the British Crown, who was also the head of the church of England.

I just find it ironic that you, a Christian, would express your opinion that the Christian Ignatius Kung is more admirable than the atheist Mao, yet ignoring the fact that western Christians (or at least westerners who fought under the banner of the Christian British crown) once took part in one of the largest mass killing of Chinese Christians in Chinese history.

There is only 1 group of people on this planet that will never succumb to Christian missionaries.....Hindu Indians!

Indians are very loyal to their Hindu religion and the Christian missionaries have tried their very best to convert Hindus into Christians but have failed.

Christian missionaries turned South Korea into a Christian country within a few decades and they will do this to China too.

OOOPIC_ltw0762_20091014ab00093102ac6b7b.jpg

This is the god in charge of home security.
T2yYVPXoVbXXXXXXXX_!!134574373.jpg

This is the God of the management of food safety

6597252285588448177.jpg

God of Land Management:chilli:

And I could say, so? what's the point of posting your opinion on whether Mao or Kung is more admirable?

But you are a Christian, yes?

The British soldiers intervened on behalf of the British Crown, who was also the head of the church of England.

I just find it ironic that you, a Christian, would express your opinion that the Christian Ignatius Kung is more admirable than the atheist Mao, yet ignoring the fact that western Christians (or at least westerners who fought under the banner of the Christian British crown) once took part in one of the largest mass killing of Chinese Christians in Chinese history.
You find it ironic because you are using some ridiculous reasoning. The British were fighting for the British Empire, not the Church of England.

Second of all, your attempt to paint me with that brush is even sillier.

a. Both my family and my country also fought Britain for our independence.

b. The Church of England has persecuted my Christian Church for centuries so...

There is only 1 group of people on this planet that will never succumb to Christian missionaries.....Hindu Indians!

Indians are very loyal to their Hindu religion and the Christian missionaries have tried their very best to convert Hindus into Christians but have failed.

Christian missionaries turned South Korea into a Christian country within a few decades and they will do this to China too.

Most Christians in India are the ethnic mongoloid people in the north east region. With China being more developed and more Christian than India, these north eastern Indian region will naturally want to unite with China. :pop:

You find it ironic because you are using some ridiculous reasoning. The British were fighting for the British Empire, not the Church of England.

What is the rate at which you get paid?

Nope, that was not my reasoning at all. No where did I say that those British force were fighting for Christianity. I merely stated that those British soldiers were either Christians or at least fought under the banner of the head of the Church of England (i. e. the British crown).

Let's get things clarified first: What was your reasoning in saying that Kung was was more admirable than Mao? were you trying to imply something? or was it just a complete random thought?

You know exactly what I'm talking about buddy.
No, I really don't. Are you high or drunk or something? o_O You must have me confused with someone else.

Nope, that was not my reasoning at all. No where did I say that those British force were fighting for Christianity. I merely stated that those British soldiers were either Christians or at least fought under the banner of the head of the Church of England (i. e. the British crown).
That most may have been Christians, that may be, (As well as Hindu, Muslim, etc.), but as you admit, the were not fighting for the Christian Church anymore than they were when they fought Christian France for centuries and centuries.

What was your reasoning in saying that Kung was was more admirable than Mao?
You mean other than the fact that one was an advocate for the rights of individuals, for freedom of conscience and preached love of God and love for one's neighbour and the other was the biggest mass murderer ever recorded in human history? It pretty much answers itself, doesn’t it? :agree:

Last edited:
You mean other than the fact that one was an advocate for the rights of individuals, for freedom of conscience and preached love of God and love for one's neighbour and the other was the biggest mass murderer ever recorded in human history? It pretty much answers itself, doesn’t it? :agree:

No, I don't know what you're trying to imply. How would this relate to the article posted by the OP or the posts that followed?

No, I don't know what you're trying to imply. How would this relate to the article posted by the OP or the posts that followed?
As one of those men was a Primate of Chinese Catholics and the other an avowed enemy of that faith and an advocate of totalitarian atheism who imprisoned the Cardinal and had him tortured, and the OP is specifically about the growth of that Christian faith in China...

Like I said, I wouldn't think it needed much explanation.

Back
Top Bottom