What's new

China to be world largest Christian country in less than a generation

If any country can resist Christian missionaries it's China.

HongXiuQuan03.jpg

Resistance is futile.

we chinese have oriental philosophical thought/the traditional chinese way of thinking ,and the western way of thinking not suit us. Even western christian come to china, can also be localization of western religion in china. it will not be entirely western religion,and mixed religion

Last edited:
It's Japanese actually, taking Christian holiday but condemn the teaching

we chinese have oriental philosophical thought/the traditional chinese way of thinking ,and the western way of thinking not suit us. Even western christian come to china, can also be a localization of western product in china.

That is the real Chinese.

Unlike a bunch of traitors here!

It's Japanese actually, taking Christian holiday but condemn the teaching

No, the Christian growth rate in Japan is very low and they have only a small Christian population. Japanese youth only wear cross as fashion accessories and celebrate Christian holidays because they want to look western.

That is the real Chinese.

Unlike a bunch of traitors here!

Kolaps, you will soon be a Christian as well.

Atheism is deeply ingrained in China in 65 years of Communist rule, I don't see any religion growing in China in future.

Did you know that two western country, France and Britain, sent their soldiers into China to assist the anti-Christian Qing to exterminate the Chinese christians just a few hundred years ago?

Why are you trying to preach who's good and who's bad?

Boring and faking on Chairman Mao and his era
:undecided: :disagree::tdown:

Who has had the time counting the dead bodies?

We are busy with Taoism, Confuscianism, Buddhism, Islam. There is very little rooms to take on other faiths 8-)

:astagh:
Atheism is deeply ingrained in China in 65 years of Communist rule, I don't see any religion growing in China in future.
no,china buddhist and taoist is traditional chinese religion ,have a large local followin. you thought too merciless of china communist party. you are brainwashed is too deep by your country newspaper . sir

Did you know that two western country, France and Britain, sent their soldiers into China to assist the anti-Christian Qing to exterminate the Chinese christians just a few hundred years ago?
So?
ScratchHead.gif
I am neither British nor French.

Each nation has its own way to God. I do not think that Christianity - this is the right path for China.

Back
Top Bottom