What's new

China to Assist Pakistan in Third-Generation Nuclear Technology

hope u guys no more suffer 16 hrs load shedding during summers now. :cheers:

16 hrs of daily load shedding that too in a city like karachi, i can only imagine, nah i cant ! life must be pretty boring there with no power, hw u guys manage it? lots and lots of inverter batteries???

dont you heard india is next superpower designate they are incredible and can do anything

Of course we can. And we are. If there is something called world dominance then it has an answer With one in every third person in the world between the ages of 18 and 30 being Indian. Now the superpower tag was not a self estimated one, we have earned it by showing fair signs of growth and growing potential unlike a few.

Is this the condition for a superpower or a Malthusian crisis?

I was not discussing of china to have a theory of Malthusian nightmare , I took help of a young work force of India's to project the growth potential. India had a better role to play in Industrial revolution helping us and the world come out of your Malthusian theory.

I dont want pakistan to be a super power just a country where there are no hungry starving and make life better for them

Pakistan should be a regional power with a strong military, economy, and technology with influence in our neighborhood. With a strong economy comes well fed and well educated people/work force, and with a strong military comes strong defence which means no one will dare intrude in our area of strategic depth without our consent, its a good thing that Pakistan has powerful allies like China, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia and the way Pakistan-Iran relations are moving forward hopefully Iran can also be added to the list along with Central Asian Republics.

It's really very important development and it will help Pakistan to resolve her energy need. I hope very soon we will have or see Pakistan made leather jackets in Riyadh. I really enjoy wearing Pakistan leather Jackets good quality and affordable, Mangoes and various types of fabric like Shalwar Khameez etc. Since this energy crisis arise in Pakistan all it's export effected remarkably.

Especially during Eid time before we used to eat Pakistan origin fruits and Vegtable its taste and smell desi. But now it's very hard to find in the market. This co-operation once again boast Pakistan's export and it will assist Pakistan dying industries.

Anyway congrats to My Pakistanis friend.. Enjoy the party!!!

regards
Jailer

Third gen nuke tech is with in every right of Pakistan to acquire for peaceful use.

Indians were ruled by a retreating offshoot of Mongols (not even the main Gengis tribe) from Iran for 4 times as long.

Mughal Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ahh a humour impaired internet warrior who sees a national humiliation in every quote.

Don't you seriously see any absurdity in there? You have a person called Genghis Khan from a country which obviously venerates him to the extent of naming people after him travelling to a country which despises Genghis Khan. The name is bound to be a big disadvantage in this interaction.

china need to assist pakistan as much as possible.

the indian regime is a threat to regional peace.

india is a breeding ground of terrorist networks.

On the other hand, being absurd seems to be the normal state of mind here.

Ahh a humour impaired internet warrior who sees a national humiliation in every quote.

Don't you seriously see any absurdity in there? You have a person called Genghis Khan from a country which obviously venerates him to the extent of naming people after him travelling to a country which despises Genghis Khan. The name is bound to be a big disadvantage in this interaction.

I do not understand. Are you saying that India was not conquered by an inferior Mongol tribe of Iranian Muslims for 320+ years while China was briefly ruled by Genghis himself for 80+ years?

India was a civilization before Mongol and British enslavement, not a country. There was never an "Indian national identity" prior to British Raj. The subcontinent was always a seperation or aggregation of 50+ city states. China on the other hand has had 2000+ years of unified imperial history and national identity.

China was not ruled by Genghis Khan but his grand son Kublai Khan, and that too after a 70+ years fight lacking high quality cavalry war horse.

Back
Top Bottom