What's new

China-Tibet Relations, Past & Present

You are American or Chinese? Your flag say American but you behave like brainwash Chinese. Maybe you are Chinese American.

:disagree:

What difference does it make? Read the post before he was speaking in favour of Dalai Lama. If he is Chinese American so what?

You are American or Chinese? Your flag say American but you behave like brainwash Chinese. Maybe you are Chinese American.
It doesn't matter if he is a martian. Attack his opinion, if you have to. Don't attack the person.

US did lend six or eight planes for transporting troops to high mountain areas during 1962 conflict.

You are biggest ignorant. Supplies came when war was over. Both India and China agree not to fight. But Pakistan part of SEATO and CENTO. It is military ally of USA and anti-China.
USA anti-China so would try to support anybody who fight China, but that does not mean that India was ally of USA.

You are behaving like kid. Go open your textbook and study little boy.

Stop calling other posters kids and refrain your self from personal attacks. He has the right to disagree and that't what is forum is about. If you cant handle this dont post ameture comments.

You are biggest ignorant. Supplies came when war was over. Both India and China agree not to fight. But Pakistan part of SEATO and CENTO. It is military ally of USA and anti-China.
USA anti-China so would try to support anybody who fight China, but that does not mean that India was ally of USA.

You are behaving like kid. Go open your textbook and study little boy.

You said India was anti-US, then why US supported India? Or why India accepted US support while it was, at the same time, anti-ing US?

How could we believe a state with any sense of human moral would accept a gift while anti-ing the gift giver? Shame on you (politicians)!

Maybe here is where Indian politicians and their running jackals demonstrate their hypocrisy in full: they have no code of conduct.

In addition, the negotiation of material support needs time. The agreement was signed during the conflict. Moreover, in Nov. 1962 how can you be sure the war won’t start again? I am pretty sure it would had your Indian troops kept forwarding, as [mod edit] Nehru had initially imagined.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop calling other posters kids and refrain your self from personal attacks. He has the right to disagree and that't what is forum is about. If you cant handle this dont post ameture comments.

Are you moderator Gabbar Singh? :lol:

Are you moderator Gabbar Singh? :lol:

No, I am not a moderator but you are not going to be around on this forum lot longer if you keep ip your personal attacks. You have the right to disagree with his opinion but dont attack him personaly.

You worry about your own problem. If I get ban it is your problem?

You also have taken persoanl shots against me in other post.
Why you are the problem: Because you are ruining good discutions on this forum.

You also have taken persoanl shots against me in other post.
Why you are the problem: Because you are ruining good discutions on this forum.

Gabbar Singh, you post earlier that I should keep cool. Maybe you need same advice now. :tongue:

Gulshan.

I've given you a one week rest after your recent outbursts, so that you can recuperate your energy. Hope you come back with a better attitude.

Derailing of threads and insulting other members will NOT be tolerated.

Last edited:
It is quite interesting how the indians seem so "concerned" about the Tibetans and the alleged cruelty to them, and yet they are continuing to do ten times worse than that to the Kashmiris.

Please stick to the topic.

Open a different thread, if you want to discuse something else.

Back
Top Bottom