What's new

China throws open Pangong Tso Lake for international tourists amid border tensions with India

Feng Leng

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China

After facing pushback from the Indian army at the Line of Actual Control, China has now resorted to newer strategies to make their side stronger. China has now thrown open the Pangong Tso Lake to international tourists and domestic tourists as well.

The move comes just days after India asked China not to escalate matters at the Line of Actual Control. A recent meeting took place wherein India’s Defence Minister met Chinese counterpart in Moscow, to discuss the India-China border standoff.

The videos of opening Pangong Tso Lake to the international tourists on the Chinese side are being disseminated by China itself. The move seems like a PR exercise to gather more attention to their side.

I already predicted this a month ago. My prophecies have a habit of coming true.

I think they are going to make Pangong Lake a tourist attraction. Chinese tourists can take pictures kicking each other in the butt where the Indian army jawan was kicked.
I am telling you guys, it's going to be a tourist attraction. I see they are building five star hotels.

After facing pushback from the Indian army at the Line of Actual Control, China has now resorted to newer strategies to make their side stronger. China has now thrown open the Pangong Tso Lake to international tourists and domestic tourists as well.

The move comes just days after India asked China not to escalate matters at the Line of Actual Control. A recent meeting took place wherein India’s Defence Minister met Chinese counterpart in Moscow, to discuss the India-China border standoff.

The videos of opening Pangong Tso Lake to the international tourists on the Chinese side are being disseminated by China itself. The move seems like a PR exercise to gather more attention to their side.

I already predicted this a month ago. My prophecies have a habit of coming true.

Sir;
Please help me understand how throwing that lake open to domestic / international tourists can help China's cause? Please explain in terms of military advantage / tangible advantage for China. Please don't say that India is humilated or similar stuff.

I think India agrees that a part of that lake belongs to China. So, if those tourists stay on Chinese side, India will have no problem.

PS: I think India has already opened most of border to tourists with the rule that tourists must stay away from "X" kilometers from the border.

PLA - "Our soldiers can't do much. Let's see if some hippie backpackers can." Haha

This has got to be be one of the best trolls ever. Now if only the Chinese would erect a statue of that kung fu kick to the back in 2017 and one of a spiked club to celebrate Galwan.
I will have a try
I'm sure there will be many Chinese tourists re-enacting that amazing kung fu kick back in 2017 :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom