What's new

China Threatens India With ‘Liquid Bomb’ That Could Be Much More Dangerous Than Ladakh & Doklam

I that your problem that Pakistan taking a loan for BRI, , China building, Industrial zones and other Infra is definitely commercial in Nature, and concern your Pathetic HYPERPOWER OF UNIVERSE FIRST, THAN CONCERN PAKISTAN, YOU INDIOT

Agar ye bik gai GOVT, tu tumhe kia takleef hai, CONCERN YOUR PATHETIC HYPERPOWER COUNTRY FIRST THAN CONCERN PAKISTAN

I don't have any problem. I am just popping some pakistani people bubble. They are thinking that for CPEC, china will go to any extend to fight even with nukes.
What are you 5 years old? I explained to you that many current governments have a history of genocide and slavery as you accused the CCP has cultural revolution. Like America, Chinese current government has nothing to do with what happened during cultural revolution as everyone from that era are dead and gone, and like America, denounce its past as wrong doings similar to how America denounces slavery in the past. Do you understand or are you like super slow?
America is democracy, same can't be said for china. CCP is not answerable to chinese people.
Do you see any apology from CCP for the the past action? Recent tiananmen square massacre, Instead of apology, CCP censor it. But anyway 50..c poster have high IQ to understand these.

I don't have any problem. I am just popping some pakistani people bubble. They are thinking that for CPEC, china will go to any extend to fight even with nukes.

America is democracy, same can't be said for china. CCP is not answerable to chinese people.
Do you see any apology from CCP for the the past action? Recent tiananmen square massacre, Instead of apology, CCP censor it. But anyway 50..c poster have high IQ to understand these.
Now your just changing the topic lol
China is more answerable to its people than America is. If CCP performs bad, they get overthrown. If America performs bad they vote in another government, except both governments are ruled by corporations so its a lose-lose situation. In America your screwed regardless of who wins the election thats why America has been heading downwards the last 30years. At least now your educated on America's government and its previous slavery and genocide.

Anyways i dont have anymore time for fat indian guy sitting infront of his fat monitor drooling about Chinas progress. You wish you were China but you are the laughing stock of the world. Keep mad.

Syedis own your kind, always have and always will

None of the Caliph were Syed. Only Shia Imams are, but even then up to the 12th Imam only (when the lineage disappeared). Anyone today can claim to be one, just add Syed to your name. But no one cares.

On the other Brahmins own you Dalits. You do ritual pollution of Brahmin's living space, food and utensils. If you respect your religion stay away from Brahmin house. I heard they used to make your womenkind stay bare chested in the past. Thank us for getting rid of it!

Brain dead Indian this thread is about Indians crying, same like you. so lets discuss that, your desperate and looser attempts are not working here.
Mighty cheerleader-e- momin your pom pom jiggles is becoming more and more depraved and perverse

Lets talk about how Filthy Indians will die when China builds dams, as per the topic of this thread.
Axact degree holder from land of pure

As already explained, its Pindis from Land of Pure who will suffer and possibly die from water scarcity

Had your teacher been teaching you 6th geography rather than Ghajwa-e-hind fantasies

your brain would understand any river that flows through Land of Pure, first passes through India after originating from China
1605054885140.png

Hence, if China blocks this river, neither India nor Pakistan get this river water

But India will not face severe consequences due adequate rainfall and Pakistan does not get adequate rainfall. Majority of Pakistan has same level of rainfall as that of Thar desert in Rajasthan

1605054962659.png

if you want to discuss, Pakistan or any religious matters. please open a new thread and tag me.

now see if Brahmins left or still performing their religious duties.......while you are defending them here., off topic and troll sanghi.
Religious matter discussion by you have made mods muzzle you like a rabid dog in the past according to your admission. So I would not like to entertain in the overt request by you to assist you in your masochistic perversions :angel:
None of the Caliph were Syed. Only Shia Imams are, but even then up to the 12th Imam only (when the lineage disappeared). Anyone today can claim to be one, just add Syed to your name. But no one cares.

On the other Brahmins own you Dalits. You do ritual pollution of Brahmin's living space, food and utensils. If you respect your religion stay away from Brahmin house.
There is a reason why Arabs call you partially Arabized people and mock your attempts to ape them or claim Arab ancestry by adding Syedi surname

I heard they used to make your womenkind stay bare chested in the past. Thank us for getting rid of it!
I also heard your people celebrate invaders courting your women folk, thank us for doing our part to prevent this to some extant
Without Indian empire to the rescue, there would have been lot more Raja Dahir daughters shipped off the your Arab overlord realms.

Last edited:
Then why you're Rants against Pakistan And CPEC if you have a butthurt Use burnol on your butts its a pain killer, and no one expect that's China Fight for US , and you know what if nuke war will happen in the region no one survive or victorious, every country destroy their enemy, you know what is the meaning of nuclear winter, in the region and the subcontinent

None of the Caliph were Syed. Only Shia Imams are, but even then up to the 12th Imam only (when the lineage disappeared). Anyone can claim to be one, just add Syed to your name. But no one cares.

On the other Brahmins own you Dalits. You do ritual pollution of Brahmin's living space, food and utensils. If you respect your religion stay away from Brahmin house. I heard they used to make your womenkind stay bare chested in the past. Thank us for getting rid of it!
no need to fall in the trap to tell them anything, they are making up lies without any facts. this what they want you to do to get involved in baseless discussions and off topic trolling.

Mighty cheerleader-e- momin your pom pom jiggles is becoming more and more depraved and perverse

Axact degree holder from land of pure

As already explained, its Pindis from Land of Pure who will suffer and possibly die from water scarcity

Had your teacher been teaching you 6th geography rather than Ghajwa-e-hind fantasies

your brain would understand any river that flows through Land of Pure, first passes through India after originating from China
View attachment 687373

Hence, if China blocks this river, neither India nor Pakistan get this river water

But India will not face severe consequences due adequate rainfall and Pakistan does not get adequate rainfall. Majority of Pakistan has same level of rainfall as that of Thar desert in Rajasthan

View attachment 687374

Reglious matter discussion by you have made mods muzzle you like a rabid dog in the past according to your admission. So I would not like to entertain in the overt request by you to assist you in your masochistic perversions :angel:

tell all your fancy stories to Indians like you, who are crying, I am not the one to blame or convince..

you failed in your pathetic attempts to bait me into religious discussion, and because your lies can not be supported with facts., so like a good indianyou are playing saint.

I have posted in other threads your vedic wisdom, you can go there and defend. do not pollute each and every thread.

and ask Brahmins how pom pom is jiggling.....

very existence of you indians is based on lies.

Yes Indian existence is lies
Nation of India doesn't exist
Pakistan was ended up losing half its nation and surrendering 90K people in less than a fortnight to a non-existent nation :D

Mullah intellect Syedi wannabe ostrich in head approach for soothing one's bruised ego is so entertaining

Filthy Indian and their trolling. I do not need to behave like you and make up things to satisfy my ego.
This Mullah intellect Syedi wannabe ostrich just need to show you the reality with the exact quotes and references. But this not the thread, but I understand you are sitting in front of the computer and Brahmins are performing their duties inside and you are waiting to do your duty to clean up afterwards.

Not a single comment on Pakistani rivers flowing through India or Pakistani low rainfall

For a Mullah intellect Syedi wannabe being a cheerleading-e-monin for your Chinese Aka's approval is all you seem to know
Topic of this thread is not Pakistan, so why like a dumb Indian I will bring Pakistan in it.

This thread to discuss how Indians are crying.....

What I can say about a RSS Shakha Graduate troll like you.

You are doing a good job.

I am going to start a thread on "Manu" very soon, just for you.

Last edited:
Then why you're Rants against Pakistan And CPEC if you have a butthurt Use burnol on your butts its a pain killer, and no one expect that's China Fight for US , and you know what if nuke war will happen in the region no one survive or victorious, every country destroy their enemy, you know what is the meaning of nuclear winter, in the region and the subcontinent

Well you need to see the replies to the thread. Some delusional pakistani are thinking that china will do anything for CPEC.

Well you need to see the replies to the thread. Some delusional pakistani are thinking that china will do anything for CPEC.
No that's Pakistanis are just a fanboys like on YouTube, china may gives us some of their Medium or unclassified military tech to keep in check you but here on PDF some of these fanboys thinks that China gives us J-20/nuke subs/ hypersonic cruise missiles tech/ ICBM tech, which I don't think that China ever gives these tech to Pakistan, because these tech are their strategical and classified tech

There is a reason why Arabs call you partially Arabized people and mock your attempts to ape them or claim Arab ancestry by adding Syedi surname

It's funny how you removed part of my post when you quoted me, the part that highlighted Brahmin forcing your women to stay bare chested. If you had an ounce of shame you'd convert by now instead of continuing your servitude to Brahmins. I'm appalled by you Dalits' lack of self respect.

It's funny how you removed part of my post when you quoted me, the part that highlighted Brahmin forcing your women to stay bare chested. If you had an ounce of shame you'd convert by now instead of continuing your servitude to Brahmins. I'm appalled by you Dalits' lack of self respect.
Dear ertuguli for a day Mamluk, your sense value is converting to ideology of what your Syedi aka dictates
For rest of humanity it is not.
As for brahmin forcing women to bare chested your local Syedi Mullah must have shared his repressed fantasies which given the intellect of your kind believed like gospel.

Dear ertuguli for a day Mamluk, your sense value is converting to ideology of what your Syedi aka dictates
For rest of humanity it is not.

Your posts are getting more incomprehensible. No wonder Brahmins look down on you.

As for brahmin forcing women to bare chested your local Syedi Mullah must have shared his repressed fantasies which given the intellect of your kind believed like gospel.
Then maybe my local Mullah probably knows more about Hinduism's gifts to humanity than you do. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_Tax :lol:

Your posts are getting more incomprehensible. No wonder Brahmins look down on you.
For those used serfdom of their Syedi akas, concept of free will is alien

Then maybe my local Mullah probably knows more about Hinduism's gifts to humanity than you do. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_Tax :lol:
Such amazing intellect of your local Mullah who cannot differentiate between Brahmin and Kshatriya
Typical
After Solid and Liquid, try Gas bomb!:D
Don't give them any ideas
Flatuence after pangolin soup and bear bile is going to be deadly :bad:

Back
Top Bottom