What's new

China Threatens India With ‘Liquid Bomb’ That Could Be Much More Dangerous Than Ladakh & Doklam

For those used serfdom of their Syedi akas, concept of free will is alien

Does one liner nonsense make you feel very intellectual, Dalit?

Such amazing intellect of your local Mullah who cannot differentiate between Brahmin and Kshatriya
Typical

You Dalits seriously don't know Hindu history? Amazing.
A breast tax (mulakkaram) was also allegedly imposed by the-then Brahmin king on lower caste Hindu women, which was to be paid if they wished to cover their breasts in public; the tax was supposedly assessed in proportion to the size of their breasts.

Can you enlighten me what is their intent? My understanding, china is just using their extra capacity to build infra with name BRI. Pakistan and sri lanka just took the loan and build infra with chinese companies. The infra is not viable for commercial purpose. Pakistan will be bag holding.

They expect a return on these things, especially with all the facilities either setup or being setup. To suggest that they'd wash it all away is absurd, especially when considering Pakistan's strategic position.

@IMARV

What all these Indiots don't seem to understand is that the Indus flows from China, through IoK and then into Pakistan. It doesn't flow through India at all. What they also don't understand is that the Chinese are currently capturing Ladakh where the river flows through. Pakistans interests in Kashmir are exactly the same - the water.
I thought it is love for Kashmiri people ..
They expect a return on these things, especially with all the facilities either setup or being setup. To suggest that they'd wash it all away is absurd, especially when considering Pakistan's strategic position.

@IMARV
Pakistan's strategic position, just an illusion.

They can't afford to do that since the Indus River also derives its liquid from Tibet. By choking India, they'd be choking Pakistan which would hamper their investments.

It's an empty threat.

Indus is a different River then the River China is planning on building dams upon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom