What's new

China: The world's cleverest country?

How many Nobels did 'clever' China (other than Peace) got till now?

If Noble prizes will declare new 'warning' category then CPC can win it on daily basis.

it seems most cleverest country in the world has only 5 noble price winners while countries like India which are at the bottom of the barrel(atleast according to them) has won 10 !

Indeed strange world.........

If Noble prizes will declare new 'warning' category then CPC can win it on daily basis.

#Oh man we are talking about the average here not one or two exceptional cases hey iq 81 + second last how more stupid can you get ????? and the funny thing is they want to be world superpower hahahahhaha:rofl:

#Oh man we are talking about the average here not one or two exceptional cases hey iq 81 + second last how more stupid can you get ????? and the funny thing is they want to be world superpower hahahahhaha:rofl:

That is why the most intelligent are making the most intelligent enemies :coffee::coffee::coffee:

More artificial and forced hahahaha and lol s and we know you got frustrated :cheesy:

China is using fox cleverness :P If they are really clever why would they cant even make their own design of aircrafts?

China is using fox cleverness :P If they are really clever why would they cant even make their own design of aircrafts?

Please let him live in the delusions. he thinks that CCP has created and controlled the world.;)

More than India, which has none. I don't count British India (1) because that's British India.

it seems most cleverest country in the world has only 5 noble price winners while countries like India which are at the bottom of the barrel(atleast according to them) has won 10 !

Indeed strange world.........

LOL. Please show me the 10 Nobel Prizes Independent India has won.

sorry I was trolling even without reading the article. I am really impressed! congrats China!

Not really the same this time they talking about the results of 2012 tests

can you show me which part of the article says that these are 2012 results? The only place where 2012 mentioned in the article is as below which means that 2012 exams are yet to take place ....so you have actually only put up the previous results which have already been posted before in this forum. hence ----cut the crap and read the article fully and stop repeating the articles over every 2 months

from the article:

"The shifting in the balance of power will be measured again with Pisa 2012, with pupils sitting tests from Stockholm to Seoul, London to Los Angeles, Ankara to Adelaide."

Cleverest in what? In depressing people'e basic rights?Then yes they are cleverest country

india is a " double bottom dip "!:rofl:

Finland and RoK are also very impressive!

There are indeed some rather "shocking" results that have overturned all the stereotypes upon the release of 2009 result. Bragging wont work under the spot lights and grapes are always sour to braggers!

PISA is also a report card given to the world's education administrators. Can't wait to see the report which will be released next year.

all nobel prizes with the exception of Peace / or Literature (somewhat) require high level researches which can only be done under a stable social environment and strong financial support. China has gone through some very painful turmoils during these periods and economically we were much poorer!

Back
Top Bottom