What's new

China - the largest army in the world

if you're stressing on choreography, bollywood does it better.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

fully agreed. the economy is the backbone. No doubt about that, and congrats to china. :tup:

really ,beat Chinese army marching?do you have any photos to back you up?

All I am saying is that, when you want a loyal future, try to appriciate others for the good deeds and do not talk about the wrong ones, Over a time, people will long for that appriciation and start doing the right thing and all the good traits of human being will surface.

my response was to your comment, that we need to bow to success of others. A bow is deserved when the feat is achieved with fair means. that applies equally to every country.

haha,I always think China does large scale choreography the best in the world .like the stunning opening ceremony of the Olympic Games.and small events like gymnastics and synchronized swimming and figure skating for doubles,China is the Olympic champions.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

a march is just coordination buddy, hardly anything to boast about. but if it makes you proud, good for you :tup:

easier said than done,it requires tons of work and training.you really think Bollywood can do that?

@BW-glad to see you're proud of your motherland, as everyone is.

The biggest funny thread ever. China has largest army. So what?.... Small nations kicking your country. China copied military parade from NORTH KOREA. The best military parade is from NORTH KOREA yet it doesnt make them safe. i can't believe china is so much scared that its people showing largest army and nukes details.... Give me a break.... America won't spare any nation that is threat to itself. The game has started and am laughing out loud because china getting nervous. Showing largest army. It doesnt matter how big army you got.... israel destroyed its bigger neighbour. Put this in head that having big army cant save china. TECHNOLOGY can. China nowhere near indian technology. Let alone the american technology.... By the way combining india and american army together is what china will face. So stop showing what you got. It feels more like rat snake trying to show king cobra that it might kill him.... Funny thread....

The biggest funny thread ever. China has largest army. So what?.... Small nations kicking your country. China copied military parade from NORTH KOREA. The best military parade is from NORTH KOREA yet it doesnt make them safe. i can't believe china is so much scared that its people showing largest army and nukes details.... Give me a break.... America won't spare any nation that is threat to itself. The game has started and am laughing out loud because china getting nervous. Showing largest army. It doesnt matter how big army you got.... israel destroyed its bigger neighbour. Put this in head that having big army cant save china. TECHNOLOGY can. China nowhere near indian technology. Let alone the american technology.... By the way combining india and american army together is what china will face. So stop showing what you got. It feels more like rat snake trying to show king cobra that it might kill him.... Funny thread....

haha,you know nothing about what you are talking about,North Koreans follow Russians marching style,lifting up their chins and kick up their feet very high but arm never move.it's totally different from Chinese style,no lifting chins ,no kick up feet,but moving arms.

and you should stop trolling in every thread that says some thing good about others.
will you be happy when a thread that discusses the goods of India is derailed by a Chinese Guy.
If the answer is no, then STFU and contribute some thing constructive to the topic rather than cirticizing others for what they have achieved.

as far as i know, USA don't have military parades? any reason why they dont?

it would be cool to see some abrams in front of the white house... :)

Because the US shouldn't waste money and a soldier's time parading in front of the camera for people to know it is powerful:P

rhetoric aside

Large parades are a hassle to set up, costly, and a general waste of time that could be better spent actually training.

local 'marches' do exist, probably not up to the rigorous and wowing standards of China or Russia's large military marches, but they get the job done.

These are not my words, but they are a good reasoning of why parades are small and not flashy

"American drill is very simple. Purposefully so. During the revolution against England we had few professional soldiers. We trained drill enough to effectively fight the British, but not for the parade ground. This philosophy holds true today. There are few if any unnecessary or showy moves. The moves that are required, though, are required to be done correctly."

Last edited by a moderator:

Best troll ever

haha,you know nothing about what you are talking about,North Koreans follow Russians marching style,lifting up their chins and kick up their feet very high but arm never move.it's totally different from Chinese style,no lifting chins ,no kick up feet,but moving arms.
BW, and other Chinese friends/brothers some time you might feel some annoyance from trollers, you guys need not reply to troll post. That will end up in flamming only.
I hope you guys are sensible and will not reply to trollers.

Oct.1st year 2009 National Day Parade
Img1519448_t.jpg

Img1519326_t.jpg

310UQ20001.jpg

01.jpg

jjhjhk.jpg

Anyways for me east to west
north to south Chicks always look beautiful :smitten:

That too in colorful uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom