What's new

China the best country to visit and a memorable stay

Pakchina

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I had been one month to China, in Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Shanghai, I had already posted some threads and photos in PDF, I had already said a lot but just to remind our PDF friends, I briefly mention the following:
-Shenzhen and Shanghai are paradise
-Never believe what had been said in Western media on China. These negative stuff reported on China are totally false.
-In Shenzhen, Hua Shen Bei is the electronic market better than Kuala Lumpur and Dubai. Dongmen is the garment and textile market. There are many shopping malls, shops and restaurants.
-Visit the Diwang building, second tallest in Shenzhen, a magnificent view of the skyline, mountain etc
-Visit the Shenzhen Municipal Council, there is a really impressive place there, the Industrial museum, ZTE call centres and R and D. The top Chinese IT firms are located in Shenzhen.
-Visit the metro line and underground restos in Shenzhen.
-Visit Hong Kong using the sea bridge from Shenzhen to Hong Kong.
-Visit Dameisha Beach, really impressive with parachuting, Marina and Sheraton. Go to the Dameisha Wishing Tower and the Dameisha mountain, there are telepheric and attractions
-Visit Windows of the World, the shows, rafting, 4D cinema etc, there is a magnificent show in the open giant theatre with fireworks next to the Eiffel Tower, really impressive, it is pure magic scenery and visit the Chinese Folk Village, the shows are just amazing and wonderful with laser etc.
-Visit the V Bar and Venice Shenzhen. There is a night club and beautiful doll like chic girls. There are a live band international singers and dancers.
-Visit the Plaza Shopping mall next to the Windows of the World. There is a ice skating in the ground floor just as the Sunway Valley Shopping Mall in Malaysia.
-Try the gym, pool bars, electronic majong and Karaoke, the most modern karaoke equipment is found in China with a tactile screen for choosing and inputting your fav songs, a giant screen, professional mixing and amplifier equipment. Professional karaoke. Have a try of the shoe cleaning automatic machine and the powerful massage shower head. Really amazing and never seen before and elsewhere.

-In Shanghai, visit the Garden, Shopping mall next to it, the underground shopping mall, the Silk museum, the Jin Mao Tower, the World Financial Tower, have a trip in the Huangpu river to see the skyline.
-Above all, go to Xin Tian Di, I found two beautiful doll like Chinese girls there. Have a drink and dinner in the resto-bars and go to dancing and Karaoke. I would like to say thank you to these two girls for the best night I had ever spent in my whole miserable life. I will miss you girls but you will be in my heart forever.
-Try the nuru massage and walk in the Nanjing street.
-Use the China Eastern flights the service is the best I ever experienced in life. The air crew treats you like King and they serve you a whole meal despite only two hours flight. The planes are Airbus 300 and 320 but there is more seat space and more confy compared to the Boeing 777 of Emirates. Sevice by China Eastern is better than Emirates, Malaysian Airlines etc. No racism or rudeness on the part of the cabin crew. You are treated with respect, dignity and friendliness.

So, China is the best country to visit, better than Malaysia, Dubai, Mauritius, Paris, Thailand and Singapore. From the bottom of my heart, thank you China for rendering my stay so memorable and fantastic.

It's nice you had a great trip, but this doesn't belong in world affairs, as it has nothing to do with politics. strategic issues, or the global environment and is ultimately just someone's opinion on their visit to China.

Mods should move it to members club.

Nice share, though you are carrying the fan club a little too much.

I visited HK, Macau, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Australia. For me, Singapore is the best place to visit.

Man, even I'd like to visit China. I have a friend there in Beijing. I am trying for Business school, and the school am trying for has an emerging markets course, for which they take you on trips to China, India or Guatemala. I am planning to choose China :D

Singapore is the best...HK is so crowded also not so good......forget of going China.....

Back
Top Bottom