What's new

China & Thailand vow to advance military ties

Just remember, ASEAN was founded because of the fear of Vietnam during the Vietnam war after US started to withdraw. Yet ASEAN allowed Vietnam to join. Now Vietnam is making used of ASEAN to drive its own agenda. Should never trust Vietnamese.
Oki, so you don't wanna hear the Trust, I won't tell any more.

Btw: Thailand is in US's hand, so let see what CIA will do with them, if they want true independence, so kick out all American and CHinese like VN, no one can cotrol them any more.If they can not, so let see what I tell you guys here is Thue or not.

No more comment from me , no need to blame us, we do nothing but sitting and watch the show :coffee:

Oki, so you don't wanna hear the Trust, I won't tell any more.

Btw: Thailand is in US's hand, so let see what CIA will do with them, if they want true independence, so kick out all American like VN, no CIA can control them any more. If they can not, so let see what I tell you guys here is true or not.

No more comment from me , no need to blame us, we do nothing but sitting, talking and watch the show :coffee:

Here you go, I've amended your post for you.

In Thai and China, officials and ordinary people use Good neighbor, Good friend and good relatives to define Sino-Thai relationship.

But that's not what one particular Vietnamese thinks.Despite facts from Thais,Cambodians,Burmese,Malaysians and Singaporeans being presented.If what he said is true,then you must be lying! or otherwise you must be ENVY/JEALOUS of them.
Anyway, i have been to BKK numerous times and find the people very friendly,the food is just marvelous and Thai temples is a must visit.
One more thing,is the CIA conspiracy theory really happening in Thailand? i'm really worried cause i will be having my next trip soon to have my blessings.I hope this kind of stuff does'nt hurt Thai tourism.

But that's not what one particular Vietnamese thinks.Despite facts from Thais,Cambodians,Burmese,Malaysians and Singaporeans being presented.If what he said is true,then you must be lying! or otherwise you must be ENVY/JEALOUS of them.
Anyway, i have been to BKK numerous times and find the people very friendly,the food is just marvelous and Thai temples is a must visit.
One more thing,is the CIA conspiracy theory really happening in Thailand? i'm really worried cause i will be having my next trip soon to have my blessings.I hope this kind of stuff does'nt hurt Thai tourism.
OK so search some more new about CIA's activities in Thailand bro
Ex:
CIA BEHIND VIOLENCE IN THAILAND?

Bangkok.

Thailand's Maj. Gen. Khattiya "Seh Daeng" Sawatdiphol has worked for the CIA. (Renegade joins Thai Red Shirts‎)
aangirfan: CIA BEHIND VIOLENCE IN THAILAND?

Back
Top Bottom