What's new

China tests new ASAT weapon

Basically an ASAT is an oversized SAM. It's just bigger with more propellants since it has to reach space. Actually, technologically an ASAT weapon is much easier to make than a SAM. SAM needs to have very frequent updates and a very good datalink with its base radar to compensate for rapid changes in the aircrafts vector, also its G rating should be high. With a satellite this is not even necessary, as satellites follow a very set trajectory and easy to predict. Even if the satellites do change trajectories using their onboard propellants, the trajectory change will be very minimal, no where in the same league as an highly maneuverable aircraft. None of the space faring countries do it often because they are not run by hormonally charged juveniles like in the CCP.

Basically an ASAT is an oversized SAM. It's just bigger with more propellants since it has to reach space. Actually, technologically an ASAT weapon is much easier to make than a SAM. SAM needs to have very frequent updates and a very good datalink with its base radar to compensate for rapid changes in the aircrafts vector, also its G rating should be high. With a satellite this is not even necessary, as satellites follow a very set trajectory and easy to predict. Even if the satellites do change trajectories using their onboard propellants, the trajectory change will be very minimal, no where in the same league as an highly maneuverable aircraft. None of the space faring countries do it often because they are not run by hormonally charged juveniles like in the CCP.

Is that an invitation for insult by a cheerleader!? we had tested our ASAT successfully once and how often have we been doing this?

We had notified the concerned countries about the test in advance

363408039_157b644523_o.jpg

china-anti-satellite-missile-test-cartoon.jpg

Future of ASAT weapons is Laser ,China already tested this technology on US spy Satellite Couple of time to cause temporarily blinding the satellite sensor but may be use to damage the sensor also.

Chinese Anti-Satellite Capabilities

Good move china....
Such capabilities will deter enemies from launching Missiles against China...and too much use of Spy satellite against China.

Great job china.Faced with morally bankrupt yankis and their new found cheerleaders in asia i.e India, China naturally need those capabilities. :china:

India has taken steps to safeguard satellites from such ASAT weapons and our ASAT is also ready. DRDO has done ground simulations.

See with whom you guys are arguing with!!! Next day he will ask in which direction the sun rises.

i dont think so..
Any links to support your claim?

Great job china.Faced with morally bankrupt yankis and their new found cheerleaders in asia i.e India, China naturally need those capabilities. :china:

A slave is always a slave.

You got nothing to be proud of your country, thats why shouting for China, now we can see who is the cheerleader. :lol:

i dont think so..
Any links to support your claim?

It is better if you say, "I don't know". If you don't think so, that doesn't change the fact. is it?

you dont realize what you just did here ? Cheer leading for china!!!

you dont realize what you just did here ? Cheer leading for china!!!

They come here to cheer for their new master China and will blame India for the same about US, Russia, UK, France, Japan and what else. Funny and shameful. lol

It is better if you say, "I don't know". If you don't think so, that doesn't change the fact. is it?

if its "fact" there must be some news about it?

India has recently joined the ranks of nations capable of launching satellite..How can they surpass USA so quick,as even they don’t have means to defend their satellites...

Back
Top Bottom