What's new

China tests new ASAT weapon

Indian ABM based on is prithvi missile gonna intercept SATs...................Wah re mere DRDO's cheerleader....:D

Maharaj aap mahan ho aapki mahima aparampar hai...:lol:

Jai Ho...................:rofl:
Are aankh ke andhe naam nayan sukh, Agni 5 is for that purpose with tracking system that India has. Thoda research karke bola karo. :D

Wake me up when india demonstrate the ability to intercept Satellite in real having building blocks in lab doesnt mean that you can destroy sats in orbit.....oh i forgot but in indian dreams its sure possible just like super-paaaawar.......:rofl:
No one can wake up someone who is pretending to be sleeping. :rofl:.

Are aankh ke andhe naam nayan sukh, Agni 5 is for that purpose with tracking system that India has. Thoda research karke bola karo. :D
When you have make ABM based on Agni missile the talk about this. you have not demonstrated the ability of ABM based on agni ....counting chicken befor they hatch......EH.....:)...:lol:

without demonstration your situation is same as Swabhavakripna Brahmin and his dream in Panchtantra..................................................:rofl:

No one can wake up someone who is pretending to be sleeping. :rofl:.
Those who pretend to sleep dont dream like one who are sleeping like Swabhavakripna Brahmin..........................:rofl:

Again useless post with no backing. Read DRDO statement. Or tell me what is needed for ASAT. Clearly you don't have any idea. So no matter what detailed points are presented, you won't admit it. Go back and worry about SUPARCO.

And why are you using Brahmin example, use mullah logic...:lol:

Again useless post with no backing. Read DRDO statement. Or tell me what is needed for ASAT. Clearly you don't have any idea. So no matter what detailed points are presented, you won't admit it. Go back and worry about SUPARCO.

DRDO statements are like typical Rajiv Gandhi's speech....Hum ye kar saktey hain(we shall do this),hum yeh karna chahate hain(we want to do this)...........

Demonstration of any weapon platform is must.

chill bro , "you know who" par apna time mat waste kar bhai. attention seeking disorder ka ilaj bahut mushkil hai !

as for TOPIC, ASAT capabilty and ASAT demonstration are 2 different things ! space does not belong to any specific country but all of us . any ASAT demonstration will lead to hell of a lot of debris which won't just affect current satellites or space station but also future endeavors . we have pslv which can reach precise orbit and position and missiles that have CEP of very less number even on inertial guidance . and such capability is present with all space capable nations , they just do not wish to use it and never to test it. US though already has space based kill vehicle to take out missiles heading to it, which can easily take out ASAT weapon. the only advantage china might have over us is that they might have dedicated ASAT missiles , which we have not done yet.

DRDO statements are like typical Rajiv Gandhi's speech....Hum ye kar saktey hain(we shall do this),hum yeh karna chahate hain(we want to do this)...........

Demonstration of any weapon platform is must.

Why do you care so much, you should be happy right?

Back
Top Bottom