What's new

China tests new ASAT weapon

I don't understand why we are jumping the gun. They are testing something and sending a message to the Americans. Indian troops are not yet as completely dependent on sats as American forces are. And most Indian satellites are civilian satellites.

This is just another one of China's deterrents, not aimed at anyone in particular.

Why is this in India Defence? I don't see this has anything to do with India, not a single "India" word is mentioned in the article.

yeah it is something to do with the election! why surrender yourself to the police when you are just an innocent passer-by at the homicide scene?

An anti-satellite test is risk for hundreds of satellites in space as debris traveling at high speed can destroy them. So it is matter of countries like India which has over 60 satellites. Learn more about the issue rather than posting illogically.

Also, look at the first post. You will get why India is dragged into it and also read the comments of few members making idiotic statements like yours.

why indians are so pathetic why every thing in is world have a connection with india China tested a new missile they made it it belongs to them they tested on their Satellite which was not indian property so whts wrong with it u tested ur new missile did any 1 said any thing now why u guys can mind with ur fKng business every project u guys starts its in delay mode so Just Sht up and get a life instead of stkng others work do it ur self :D if u indians just change yr thinking this world will be in alot more peace And by the well done china keep up the good work

Did you bother to read thread starter comment on this test???
otherwise you will not write this BS..

better next time read all the pages before putting garbage.

no need for indians to focus on the test .US and Russia both have the ability to attack satellites.we do it to prevent from being invaded.If someone wants to attack us,he has to consider in the case of no satellite help.

I still don't understand why this is posted in India defense section

Back
Top Bottom