What's new

China tests new ASAT weapon

So what is wrong in cheer leading for US ?? A stronger US is in our interest

Why would you cheer for some renowned blood thirsty animals? :undecided:

Any way most of your countrymen say US is against your interest which is obviously not the reality. I agree that US is in your interest and in nationalistic terms U can cheer for them. :)

if its "fact" there must be some news about it?
:hitwall: Now I have to search internet for that. There was a video of an interview of India's chief missile scientist Avinash talking about that. I am searching for it. As of now I got his....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...i-satellite-capability-if-govt-gives-nod.html

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/india-working-on-antisatellite-capabilities-drdo/571546/

http://www.facenfacts.com/NewsDetai...satellite-tech-but-will-not-use:-saraswat.htm

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article1515159.ece

India has recently joined the ranks of nations capable of launching satellite..How can they surpass USA so quick,as even they don’t have means to defend their satellites...
Who said Uncle Sam doesn't! They said they abandoned ASAT but they never did! They have shown that without any preparation in real wartime scenario US navy destroyed a satellite over the Pacific ocean by a missile launched from a navy ship!!! Thats capability is unmatchable. They want to show the world they are peace loving monster!!!

About India there is a project to safeguard satellites with EW, decoys and thrusters.

cheerleading for what is right is not wrong is it. :undecided:

For a us a stronger china is in our best interest. :D

Here comes the cheerleader of China!! Really shameful!! Anyway, what he can do, his country got nothing, so cheerleading for China!!! :lol:

Indians who opose mars mission waste of money etc, look no further. I was one of those opposed mars mission, but not anymore.

I heard china is building shiny new space station!

India has recently joined the ranks of nations capable of launching satellite..How can they surpass USA so quick,as even they don’t have means to defend their satellites...

OK I got it, This is from 2010 from the mouth of Avinash Chander, Chief Controller of Missile R&D DRDO....... watch between 2:45 to 2:55....... "the development exercises on ground... on simulation boards are already on... anytime the country needs this capability to be integrated to a weapon system it can be created"

Its ready, just needs a go ahead from the govt to test. A much harder BMD system is regularly tested, so ASAT is easy compared to that.

TRUTH ABOUT INDIAN MISSILES - YouTube

typical indian cheerleading mentality. since when does usa recognise india as their ally? shameful!
you are just slaves to usa and russia!

Talibans cannot build WMD nor ASAT! usa can and they are the most blood thirsty too in human history! You cant even distingush the fact what is right and wrong, cheerleader!
:lol:

Indians never cheer-leaded for US nor we have any affection for US. IndoCarib said it for the sake of argument. But your tiny brain cannot understand that.

:hitwall: Now I have to search internet for that. There was a video of an interview of India's chief missile scientist Avinash talking about that. I am searching for it. As of now I got his....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...i-satellite-capability-if-govt-gives-nod.html

India working on anti-satellite capabilities: DRDO - Indian Express

India has anti-satellite tech, but will not use: Saraswat - FacenFacts

The Hindu : News / National : Capability to neutralise enemy satellites proved

Who said Uncle Sam doesn't! They said they abandoned ASAT but they never did! They have shown that without any preparation in real wartime scenario US navy destroyed a satellite over the Pacific ocean by a missile launched from a navy ship!!! Thats capability is unmatchable. They want to show the world they are peace loving monster!!!

About India there is a project to safeguard satellites with EW, decoys and thrusters.

Here comes the cheerleader of China!! Really shameful!! Anyway, what he can do, his country got nothing, so cheerleading for China!!! :lol:

Sorry DRDO has a very long list of claims which they couldn’t fulfil..Don’t take serious just about anything DRDO says....

Blurb from wiki..
Indian Ballistic Missile Defence Programme
Engine Single Stage
Propellant Solid fuel
Flight ceiling 30 km

SAM operational range = 150-200 km

For Prithvi

Flight altitude 80 km[13]
Speed >Mach 5

The chinese missile flies much higher than Indian ABM

Sorry DRDO has a very long list of claims which they couldn’t fulfil..Don’t take serious just about anything DRDO says....

So does US, Russia and many other countries which develops weapons on their own. Will be glad if you name some....

BTW I was expecting this!!! :lol: Always, you first say, you 'think' it doesn't exists, after providning proof you say DRDO claims, cannot fulfill and so on... this is not new. lol

Indian Ballistic Missile Defence Programme
Engine Single Stage
Propellant Solid fuel
Flight ceiling 30 km

SAM operational range = 150-200 km
For Prithvi

New PDV missile has capability to destroy missiles upto 150 km altitude. Something like SM3. Might be tested this year. But the main thing is not going higher altitude but interception of fast moving and changing velocity ballistic missiles which are considered much harder to intercept than constant velocity, fixed path satellites. The tech is nearly same. What is needed is larger rocket.

You need to learn basic satellite operations and capabilities before, declaring others good or bad, capable or not capable. Chinese satellites may be dumb bumping with each other, also they might be operating your satellites so I understand there no such knowledge available to Pakistanis, but our satellites are in our control with bellies full of fuel. Now go figure out how we be able to defend our satellites.

You need to learn basic satellite operations and capabilities before, declaring others good or bad, capable or not capable. Chinese satellites may be dumb bumping with each other, also they might be operating your satellites so I understand there no such knowledge available to Pakistanis, but our satellites are in our control with bellies full of fuel. Now go figure out how we be able to defend our satellites.

so you are saying that india can remove satellites from designated orbit when required?
then resettle it in the orbit?

how?
any links?

Satellites are prone to attack and defending one's satellites which are above an enemy territory would be almost impossible. In war scenarios, you can be sure that satellites will be the first thing one's enemy like to neutralize before initiating any other "mode" of attack. In situations like that, if there could be a replacement or alternative to satellites than those would be High Altitude Long Endurance drones. USA is looking to boost its drone program by many folds and the this drone expansion might be a solution to same problem.

Back
Top Bottom