What's new

China tensions stoke Vietnam naval ambitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Korea vs China in Vietnam

Korea : 5,099 dead; 10,962 wounded; 4 missing Over 9 years of combat. Kill ratio of 25:1
China : 26,000 killed, 37,000 wounded over 28 days of combat. Kill ratio of 1.15:1

South Korea vs North Korea in Bombardment of Yeonpyeong

South Korea : 4 dead; 19 wounded Over one day on November 23, 2010. Kill ratio of 0:4 = 0......
North Korea : 0 killed, 0 wounded Over one day on November 23, 2010. Kill ratio of 4:0 = ∞.......

Korea vs China in Vietnam

Korea : 5,099 dead; 10,962 wounded; 4 missing Over 9 years of combat. Kill ratio of 25:1
China : 26,000 killed, 37,000 wounded over 28 days of combat. Kill ratio of 1.15:1

S.Korea vs unknown country or UFO(....) in Yellow Sea

S.Korea : 46+1(a diver who went there to rescue....) dead; 58 wounded; ship Cheonan sunk. Kill ratio of 0:46
unknown country or UFO: 0 killed, 0 wounded until now.... Kill ratio of 46:0

All the Sino-Vietnam war veterans came back with stories about what they did to the Vietnamese women who were given guns by their men and taught to shoot at PLA. It's unfortunate but a part of war.

There is no reason why aggression shouldn't be punished.:guns:

The Wiki state:

Vietnam claimed that Vietnam suffered more than 100,000 civilian deaths during the Chinese invasion
But here is your comment:
Those so-called 100000 Viet civilians were in the fact the militants under the civilian disguise.

It's totally difference in nature. Is lying a chinese habit ?

:rofl: brother, they are only trying to justify their huge losses :rofl:

There is no reason why aggression shouldn't be punished.:guns:

Touche.
On January 1, 1979, Deng Xiaoping visited the USA for the first time and spoke to American president Jimmy Carter: "Children who don't listen have to be spanked." (original Chinese words: 小朋友不听话,该打打屁股了。)

Touche.
On January 1, 1979, Deng Xiaoping visited the USA for the first time and spoke to American president Jimmy Carter: "Children who don't listen have to be spanked." (original Chinese words: 小朋友不听话,该打打屁股了。)
Yeah, and he spanked Chinese in Tienanmen square bcz they didn't listen to him too :lol:

Chinese seem so scare of being spank again, that why they have to accept the life without human rights :lol:

Touche.

He was right, PLA were spanked by our militia. :cheesy:

what a pointless thread...ultimately we owned Vietnam in many way, military, economic, geo-politic and the most flawless way to get vietnam owned is control the Red river and indirectly Mekong...If we chinese want to play hero...then we have to send our children to kill and be killed in an offensive war such 1979...for me it's just tooo stupid. In future if China want to be effortless way to bring Vietnam into its knees, just don't give them a single drop of water...then let 89 millions of vietanmese will fight against each other for water or collectively drink sea water instead.

...and yes I know..i repeated for a zillions times about using water as political weapons...I just want to remind our brothers and sisters that we have better ways to deal with enemies...

He was right, PLA were spanked by our militia. :cheesy:
more like your female militia been spanked by PLA and your monkey veits hiding in the forests waititng to be BBQed

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

what a pointless thread...ultimately we owned Vietnam in many way, military, economic, geo-politic and the most flawless way to get vietnam owned is control the Red river and indirectly Mekong...If we chinese want to play hero...then we have to send our children to kill and be killed in an offensive war such 1979...for me it's just tooo stupid. In future if China want to be effortless way to bring Vietnam into its knees, just don't give them a single drop of water...then let 89 millions of vietanmese will fight against each other for water or collectively drink sea water instead.

...and yes I know..i repeated for a zillions times about using water as political weapons...I just want to remind our brothers and sisters that we have better ways to deal with enemies...
we cant be that harsh``a lot of viets want to come to china and to be chinese, and also our poor villagers want those cheap vietnam brides to fullfill their life just like how their women fullfilled our PLA in the past

If China stop Mekong river flow, then people in Thailand-Laos-Cambodia will die first , when ASEAN people get angry and capture China's merchan ship in Malacca, China will collapse in 60 days bcz of short of Oil :coffee:
rcrmj said:
we cant be that harsh``a lot of viets want to come to china and to be chinese, and also our poor villagers want those cheap vietnam brides to fullfill their life just like how their women fullfilled our PLA in the past
Now , people know that Chinese girl love to kiss Korean @$$ more than VN , we will get rich with US-Japan help , and our girl don't have to marry Korean soon, but for China, haizz, don't know when their girl can trully love Chinese boys :coffee:

Brain washed chinese guys are still get wet dreaming.:bunny:

Do you want to use dirty plots because you could not to do anything?
If you block the Red River, it will engulf you before you can hurt us. :lol:

Touche.

Yes, Deng said to other Politburo members of CCP that:
"Children who don't listen have to be spanked." (original Chinese words: 小朋友不听话,该打打屁股了。)

Then he killed brutally Chinese students who asked more Democracy and freedom at Tianmen square.
Today his son is USA citizen, new homeland of Deng relatives the country with freedom and democracy.
You don't fill any shamefully when you mentioned about it.

You want to use dirty plots because you could not to do anything?
If you block the Red River, it will engulf you before you can hurt us. :lol:

LMAO..because we couldn't do anything to Vietnam?:lol: we get you guys owned for millenium...why use expensive way to deal with you while there is a cheap way that costs less than a single bullet...

Engulf us???:lol:...we can very well use these water and divert to any china draughted region or increase the vitality of any desert land...did you ever hear of great canal of Sui dynasty?...if you call dirty plot..that's your problem...we just happy to be the owner of the source of red river and you can't do anything about it...we will decide the fate of Vietnam future whether you like it or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom