What's new

China tells US to halt spy plane flights

The modern WASP society is a bit open minded than the low life white racists, but it doesn't change their hostile nature toward our people.
Then how do you explain General Eric Shinseki? Or the USS Chung Hoon? And am still waiting for an answer: Do YOU believe that everyone should look at the world through a racial/racist prism?

He is an African American, that makes him an American. There are Chinese American, Russian American, indian American, Japanese American, but I don't see how there can be vietnamese American.

Many people also link or stereotype Italian-Americans, Russian American, Chinese Americans, and African Americans to crime, does that also make them any less American? Or is it even fair stereotype a race based on what you see on television? Do you believe that every Russian, Italian or Chinese is associated with organized crime?

I have a valid point here: oversea vietnamese are famous for their linkage with crimes. thus people don't want to call them American.

What people? Do you speak for everyone?

The term Legally is a very interesting term. e.g. Legally, Russia doesn't have the IP of its Su-27/T-50 as legally it is not protected by any international law or treaty.

Yes it does, the pak-fa patent is 2009133611/11, I can post the full patent if you would like, but lets stick to the subject, since there really is nothing interesting about the term legally.

Then how do you explain General Eric Shinseki? Or the USS Chung Hoon? And am still waiting for an answer: Do YOU believe that everyone should look at the world through a racial/racist prism?

Shinseki is Japanese and Chung Hoon is not even full blooded Chinese, and i doubt these guys can get the level where Obama gets.

BTW, these guys have nothing to do with China.

And i don't even think Chung Hoon is Chinese.

Shinseki is Japanese and Chung Hoon is not even full blooded Chinese, and i doubt these guys can get the level where Obama gets.

BTW, these guys have nothing to do with China.

And i don't even think Chung Hoon is Chinese.
Why should that matter? The fact here is that they are non-whites. Both served the US with distinction and honor. One was entrusted with the country's security, the other is esteemed in the highest possible way a navy know how. Certainly is far better treatment than your bigoted China. And please answer. Do you believe that everyone should see the world through a racial/racist prism?

Will US agree to Chinese planes close to its border

as you know USA is god father of world till its fall down . you know today there will be no crisis of loans in USA if they stay in there borders .but sadly every super power do same mistakes and then one day they face what they deserve .

Back
Top Bottom