What's new

China tells US to halt spy plane flights

Buddy...This question has been answered many times already: The Cold War. In that era, most likely before you were borned, the Soviets were often seen in the air and on the sea off US coasts. We did not shoot anyone. China want to do the same? By all means, we WELCOME Chinese aircrafts and ships, spy or not.

stop using the term "we", you are a vietnamese, not american.

stop using the term "we", you are a vietnamese, not american.
Good...Express yourself. Tell us, do you advocate that everyone look through the world through a racial and racist prism?

this just makes me feel sick. why someone always want to pretend to be an American?

you talk like a vietnamese, you look like a vietnamese, your entire mindset is typical vietnamese. as a group, you lowered US national average IQ, your group lowered the national average education level, your group ranked at the bottom of national average household income. you are clearly a negative element in the US society. how could you pretend to be American?

trust me dude: no one here see you as American, you are just another dirty vietnamese big mouth.

this just makes me feel sick. why someone always want to pretend to be an American?

you talk like a vietnamese, you look like a vietnamese, your entire mindset is typical vietnamese. as a group, you lowered US national average IQ, your group lowered the national average education level, your group ranked at the bottom of national average household income. you are clearly a negative element in the US society. how could you pretend to be American?

trust me dude: no one here see you as American, you are just another dirty vietnamese big mouth.
Now this is definitely better. But still the question goes unanswered: Do you advocate that everyone look through the world through a racial and racist prism? We just need you to be clear and unequivocal about this. Thnx.

Good...Express yourself. Tell us, do you advocate that everyone look through the world through a racial and racist prism?

we already discuss this before.

as I already clearly pointed out: Chinese Americans living in America are Americans. indian Americans living in America are Americans. but I refuse to say the same for vietnamese living in America.

you need to earn your trust and reputation. so far, vietnamese have done nothing positive.

dude, let's just face it: oversea vietnamese means crime.

in Australia, no matter whether in Sydney or Melbourne, vietnamese suburbs are places where criminals go shopping for guns and drugs. those places are largely avoided by local normal people. this is called fact.

stop pretending to be American no one here see you as American.

:cheesy: just admit it: most oversea vietnamese are criminals or at lest gang members.

we already discuss this before.

as I already clearly pointed out: Chinese Americans living in America are Americans. indian Americans living in America are Americans. but I refuse to say the same for vietnamese living in America.
So you are a racist. Thanks for admitting that.

you need to earn your trust and reputation. so far, vietnamese have done nothing positive.
I disagree...

Raytheon Company: Raytheon’s Hung Nguyen Voted Test Engineer of the Year
In October 2007, readers of Test & Measurement World magazine were asked to vote for the most outstanding test engineer from a narrow field of six profiled in that month’s issue. Among them was Raytheon Space and Airborne System’s chief scientist, Hung Nguyen.

Hung received the honor from his peers and was voted Test Engineer of the Year. He is prominently featured on the cover of the April 2008 issue and in an article by editor-in-chief Rick Nelson.
As your racist mind can see, we Viets contributed mightily to the defense of the US.

dude, let's just face it: oversea vietnamese means crime.
You mean those Chinese crime gangs I see in California are social clubs?

in Australia, no matter whether in Sydney or Melbourne, vietnamese suburbs are places where criminals go shopping for guns and drugs. those places are largely avoided by local normal people. this is called fact.

stop pretending to be American no one here see you as American.
And you stop pretending to be a human being.

lol @ the Vietnamese acting american!! The irony!!!!
like a rape victim later marrying her rapist lmao

lol @ the Vietnamese acting american!! The irony!!!!
like a rape victim later marrying her rapist lmao
Good...Good...An Iranian racist just joined in. This is so good for me, getting all these racist roaches out in the open.

gambit, no one is trying to discriminate or disadvantage you.
what is happening here is you are pretending to be American when you are just another vietnamese.

you should be honest, that is simple.

what is happening here is you are pretending to be American when you are just another vietnamese.
Never said anyone is. Am just asking YOU a legitimate question: Do you advocate that everyone look through the world through a racial and racist prism?

So should you. Are you a racist?

If he has US citizenship he is legally an American.

:cheesy: just admit it: most oversea vietnamese are criminals or at lest gang members.
Would the Chinese and the Iranian racists explain to the public how Elizabeth Pham is NOT an American...

F18 Pilot Elizabeth Pham

Marine Corps diversity on display at WAI
“The Marine Corps says, ‘We don’t care what your race, sex or background is,’” said Capt. Elizabeth Pham, a F/A-18 Hornet pilot with VMFA-AW 242. “All they care about is that you’re the best pilot you can be.
May be they are jealous.

thank you Mr obvious
obviously that aint the point
We know that is not YOUR point. Perhaps you can take over where the Chinese racist is too cowardly to answer: Do YOU advocate that everyone see the world through a racial and racist prism? That is a fair question to someone who allegedly live next door to America.

It is very interesting and entertaining to see the exposed psychology of anti-Americanism going on here. A Vietnamese-American just by being himself is provocative enough of the 'hate America' crowd so much that they are willing to expose their racist upbringing, something that only Stormfront members would dare to do.

Back
Top Bottom