What's new

China swimmer Ye Shiwen 'clean', says British Olympic Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
post reprted for what?? telling it how it is?? what i believe?? good onya lol

fact is china cheats!!... you are CRAZY to think a female, can swim faster then a man!!... there is only 1 man... ONE!!!! man who has swam a lap in the 400m faster then YE... that is michael phelps... she was faster then every other man....

so what you people want others to believe is.. no different to this.... you have usain bolt, running 100metres... and u have a women running 100m too.. in the last 25 metres of the race, your saying it is possible that the female can come from behind in the final 25 metres, and run faster then the male counterpart and win ??? ... or u have runners in 400m race.. int he last 50 metres, from behind a chinese athlete runs at incredible speed, faster then the previous 350m.. and is able to finnish that 50 m faster then usain bolt???

it is the same thing.. it does not happen.. it is physically impossible.. china cheats!!

Why did you not make this post on your indian account, timetravel? :lol:

im not an indian

and actually id rather be anything then chinese... at least most other races have honor and honesty.. which is more then i can say for china... they have to resort to drugs to win lol... the only sports they r clean with that they win is gymnastics and synchronised events and ping pong

Why did you not make this post on your indian account, timetravel? :lol:

Busted. :lol:

They are sore losers because they can't get any medals.

Ye Shiwen alone, has already won two Gold medals and broken a world record all by herself, and the Olympics have only just started.

china cheats china cheats china cheat china cheats china cheats!!

post reprted for what?? telling it how it is?? what i believe?? good onya lol

fact is china cheats!!... you are CRAZY to think a female, can swim faster then a man!!... there is only 1 man... ONE!!!! man who has swam a lap in the 400m faster then YE... that is michael phelps... she was faster then every other man....

so what you people want others to believe is.. no different to this.... you have usain bolt, running 100metres... and u have a women running 100m too.. in the last 25 metres of the race, your saying it is possible that the female can come from behind in the final 25 metres, and run faster then the male counterpart and win ??? ... or u have runners in 400m race.. int he last 50 metres, from behind a chinese athlete runs at incredible speed, faster then the previous 350m.. and is able to finnish that 50 m faster then usain bolt???

it is the same thing.. it does not happen.. it is physically impossible.. china cheats!!

and so I can tell what I believe```that you are a piece of human shyte```thumbup if you agree

^^^ Timetravel is having a mental breakdown. :lol:

im not indian you tards ... and timetravel is impossible

face it.. you sneaky people cheat.. its the only way you can win.. cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat

china has been, specially in the last 40 years.. the BIGGEST dopers of the whole world.. this is a fact you cannot deny... not one little bit.... your doping is state run!.. the drugs are sponsored and made by the government of china...

you do anything to win.. u have to cheat to win.. pathetic... even in the badmitton, you tank so your teams dont have to face each other and knock each other out of the comp... how pathetic

^^^ Whenever our Indian friend "timetravel" goes crazy, you can be sure that we are doing well in something. :lol:

^^^ Whenever our Indian friend "timetravel" goes crazy, you can be sure that we are doing well in something. :lol:

i dont care if u think im some guy called timetravel... the mods are more then welcome to compare my ip to his and prove i am not him

one thing you cannot prove though, is that china is innocent.. time and time again it is proven you are drug cheats and you tank in other events so you dont knock your countrymen out of medal contention.. you use sneaky underhanded tactics to win.. pathetic.

Whenever West wins no one questions while if East wins there are controversies started by west. Too much insecurity growing in west...:undecided:

To all Chinese, its good that you are winning so many medals but stop calling Indian shytes or anything demeaning. Learn to be humble when you win.

To all Indians, if these same doping agency accuses Indian, would you support them or call it discrimination ? Learn to accept that they are winning.

Its Olympics, is it too hard to understand its motto ?

Whenever West wins no one questions while if East wins there are controversies started by west. Too much insecurity growing in west...:undecided:

To all Chinese, its good that you are winning so many medals but stop calling Indian shytes or anything demeaning. Learn to be humble when you win.

To all Indians, if these same doping agency accuses Indian, would you support them or call it discrimination ? Learn to accept that they are winning.

Do you know how many Indian members have been banned from this forum, since the Olympics have started?

Check any of the Olympic threads regarding Chinese athletes and you will see a load of pink Indian names.

Your fellow Indians need to stop being such sore losers. This same idiot timetravel (in his Indian account, before it was banned) was previously accusing Ye Shiwen of doing illegal doping and also of being a man.

if people suspect china.. china only has itself to blame.... 80s 90s' 2000's they were well renound drug cheats... their officials were all in on it too... same as old germany did ... only china never stopped..... even to this day they will use any means to win... proof of that is just take a look at badmitton team... they tried to lose onpurpose, hitting ball into the net, hitting it wide or too long on purpose, just so they could lose and not face their team mates before the medal rounds... they were almost disqualified and they were were booed off by all spectators

as i said, even if a western athlete did was this drug cheat Ye did.. i would call them a drug cheat too... makes no difference where they are from

Do you know how many Indian members have been banned from this forum, since the Olympics have started?

Check any of the Olympic threads regarding Chinese athletes and you will see a load of pink Indian names.

Your fellow Indians need to stop being such sore losers. This same idiot timetravel (in his Indian account, before it was banned) was previously accusing Ye Shiwen of doing illegal doping and also of being a man.

i am not anyone else but me.. the mods have my ip address and they know i am not anyone else cept me.. i do not have any other accounts...

secondly.. i dont think ye is male at all.. i 100% believe she is female... she even looks female.. but i do believe she is doping.. it is obvious

But you are setting same example, and your friends same language, I just wonder why they are not banned. Look at Sinochallenger etc.'s posts, you will see you are not the angels out here. Didn't they call Indians, animals, inferior race, shyte and what not ? Didn't chinese do the same when the sex of Commonwealth medal winner Indian came into question ?

Share the blame rather than putting everything on Indian posters. It needs two hands to clap.

But you are setting same example, and your friends same language, I just wonder why they are not banned. Look at Sinochallenger etc.'s posts, you will see you are not the angels out here. Didn't they call Indians, animals, inferior race, shyte and what not ? Didn't chinese do the same when the sex of Commonwealth medal winner Indian came into question ?

Share the blame rather than putting everything on Indian posters. It needs two hands to clap.

No, it doesn't take two hands to clap in threads about Chinese Olympic Athletes. These are our threads.

If Indians want to flame, instead of discussing the topic, then it's entirely on their shoulders.

(And look, your fellow Indian timetravel is even thanking you for your stalwart defence of the Indian members here.)

No, it doesn't take two hands to clap in threads about Chinese Olympic Athletes. These are our threads.

If Indians want to flame, instead of discussing the topic, then it's entirely on their shoulders.

actually they are pakistand defense forum threads.. not yours

secondly... krait is right.. you attack ANYONE who is not chinese.. your like a gang of flies.. serial pests... you all come in the hundreds together and talk racist mumbo jumbo crap... thats what you are.. flies...

your guilt is alot more then anyone elses on here.. you whinge when anyone denounced china.. yet your the first to denounce anyone non chinese... your first to dish out abuse and insults...

and look.. im australian.. im not indian, im not pakistani.. im not asian.. i do not even have any genetics of those races at all... so before you jump to conclusions gets your facts straight... first fact is.. i am not timetravel, or any other member on here... and second fact is, china cheats to win at the olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom