What's new

China supports NK hereditary rule

One thing that China drastically differs from US is that China seldom interferes with other countries domestic affairs, either via subversion or color revolution or anything else.

That is the truth that you may want to seek.

I agree. And the reason is that China is amoral. All of it's foreign policies focus on what benefits the leadership of the Chinese Communist Party. I wish that the USA could be equally selfish. Unfortunately, the USA suffers from its Christian roots. The Chinese are more like the French than us. Perhaps the world will get to see how China runs things as the dominant 21st Century power. I'm glad I won't live to see the experiment.

I agree. And the reason is that China is amoral. All of it's foreign policies focus on what benefits the leadership of the Chinese Communist Party. I wish that the USA could be equally selfish. Unfortunately, the USA suffers from its Christian roots. The Chinese are more like the French than us. Perhaps the world will get to see how China runs things as the dominant 21st Century power. I'm glad I won't live to see the experiment.

There would be millions of people still alive if America adapted the same "amoral" policy instead of doing it's Christian "charity" abroad. You accuse me of being on a high horse yet curiously all you've done is wag your finger at us.

We're not amused by your trolling.

Of course you are! You love to gang up on the "American". It makes your day! You can feel so superior. The glow will last for several hours.

PS. You're welcome! :victory:

Of course you are! You love to gang up on the "American". It makes your day! You can feel so superior. The glow will last for several hours.

PS. You're welcome! :victory:

If that's what you want to believe. But again what did you expect when you posted that article + commentary? If you really are looking for your kicks by stir sh!t up, I kindly ask you to cease and desist.

There would be millions of people still alive if America adapted the same "amoral" policy instead of doing it's Christian "charity" abroad. You accuse me of being on a high horse yet curiously all you've done is wag your finger at us.

And, "imagine" if you can, how many Chinese would have lived had Mao, and his present inheritors, not killed ten's of millions in the name of a utopian idea!

man,he is ether a little kid or just an retarted old guy. plzz stop trolling.:blah::blah::blah:

Let me go off topic for a sec (I know I've been doing this alarmingly often of late):

What exactly is happening to the Pakistan Defence Forum lately? Flaming has died down quite a bit since the end of August and now it is skyrocketing. Now you have trolls flaming randomly with otherwise neutral people joining in from time to time. What is going on?

And, "imagine" if you can, how many Chinese would have lived had Mao, and his present inheritors, not killed ten's of millions in the name of a utopian idea!

Yeah the millions were 99% Chinese and we know you think of us as scum so double win there for you right?
Let me go off topic for a sec (I know I've been doing this alarmingly often of late):

What exactly is happening to the Pakistan Defence Forum lately? Flaming has died down quite a bit since the end of August and now it is skyrocketing. Now you have trolls flaming randomly with otherwise neutral people joining in from time to time. What is going on?

I don't know but I'm start to think I need a break from this mess.

Or the 100 million "Native Americans" that were killed in the biggest "racist genocide" in human history, even surpassing Nazi Germany. And then a country being built on that blood-soaked stolen land.

Two figures are given, both low and high, at: between 10 million and 114 million Indians as a direct result of US actions. Please note that Nazi Holocaust estimates are between 6 and 11 million; thereby making the Nazi Holocaust the 2nd largest mass murder of a class of people in history.

American Holocaust: D. Stannard (Oxford Press, 1992)
God, Greed and Genocide: The Holocaust Through the Centuries: Grenke (New Academia Publishing 2006)
Holocaust: Critical Concepts in Historical Studies: Cesarani, (Routledge 2004)

Surpassing even the Nazis... what a record. I don't think it will ever be broken.

Or the 100 million Native Americans that were killed in the biggest racist genocide in history, even surpassing the Nazis. And then a country being built on that blood-soaked stolen land.

American Holocaust: D. Stannard (Oxford Press, 1992)
God, Greed and Genocide: The Holocaust Through the Centuries: Grenke (New Academia Publishing 2006)
Holocaust: Critical Concepts in Historical Studies: Cesarani, (Routledge 2004)

Oh God please don't bring more angles for him to ****** about. He came here to troll, we shouldn't give him the pleasure.

If that's what you want to believe. But again what did you expect when you posted that article + commentary?

I posted the article to provide some amusement to my fellow PDFers of the Chinese persuasion. I, of course, knew that it would garner exactly the comments that it has. 'Cause, you see, the Chinese apologists can't even, for one minute, entertain the idea that their government should do more to civilize their client state. It's not in their inter4est. After all, THEY are not threatened by the puny nukes of NK. Right! Why should THEY care about who is threatened as long as it is not them? Amorality to the core.

I posted the article to provide some amusement to my fellow PDFers of the Chinese persuasion. I, of course, knew that it would garner exactly the comments that it has. 'Cause, you see, the Chinese apologists can't even, for one minute, entertain the idea that their government should do more to civilize their client state. It's not in their inter4est. After all, THEY are not threatened by the puny nukes of NK. Right! Why should THEY care about who is threatened as long as it is not them? Amorality to the core.

Yes you're a clever old man. You are always right about us commies. One day we'll see the light and embrace your values. Now eat your soup and go to bed.

Yeah the millions were 99% Chinese and we know you think of us as scum so double win there for you right?

I don't know but I'm start to think I need a break from this mess.

I seriously think we should import BD_Popeye. Half of the nonsensical threads wouldn't so much exist if he were here.

Back
Top Bottom