What's new

China supports NK hereditary rule

Oh God please don't bring more angles for him to ****** about. He came here to troll, we shouldn't give him the pleasure.

You're right.

EVERYBODY let's ignore the old troll. :cheers:

Anyone reading this thread can clearly see he's not looking for a discussion.

I agree. And the reason is that China is amoral. All of it's foreign policies focus on what benefits the leadership of the Chinese Communist Party. I wish that the USA could be equally selfish. Unfortunately, the USA suffers from its Christian roots. The Chinese are more like the French than us. Perhaps the world will get to see how China runs things as the dominant 21st Century power. I'm glad I won't live to see the experiment.

Your sentence reminds me what my friend told me once.

He is a pious Christian. He sighed to me one day that many Christians believe that they are working for God, but in fact they are working for Satan…

Many things look amoral, but are actually very moral.

Many things look moral, but are actually very amoral.

Behold!

BTW, it is the western world who forces the title similar to "dominant 21st Century power" on to China. Never China itself.

I seriously think we should import BD_Popeye. Half of the nonsensical threads wouldn't so much exist if he were here.

I don't know this gentlemen you speak of but I personally would perfer someone here to keep threads focused and constructive. (and delete threads that garner no serious discussion.)

Please save your bullsh!t for all those poor souls in your fool paradise instead, beggar got no right to lecture us period.

One out of every eight homes in America is now vacant, due to foreclosures, and according to 2010 Census data, one in seven Americans are now living in poverty. Those are startling numbers that do not signify anything good for the direction of the United States, unless you are among the wealthiest. According to Forbes magazine's annual survey just released, “the combined net worth of the 400 richest Americans climbed 8% this year, to $1.37 trillion.”
2010 Census: Poverty and foreclosures rip America - National Political Spin | Examiner.com

Yeah lol... but at least we "moderates" live longer than the political extremists. :azn:

I don't know about that. Some of the posts were pretty damn offensive and the worst part is that they were from fellow Chinese members... Yeah.

this is their right .mutual respect.give our advise but chose it or not .they decide.we can't interfere any country internal domestic.

I don't know about that. Some of the posts were pretty damn offensive and the worst part is that they were from fellow Chinese members... Yeah.

Buddy I just get pissed off when people talk about Chairman Mao and the millions that starved.

It's not a funny subject, and their history is worse, it was genocide rather than starvation.

Buddy I just get pissed off when people talk about Chairman Mao and the millions that starved.

It's not a funny subject, and their history is worse, it was genocide rather than starvation.

As i am used to the Indian and Pakistani and Indian Chinese bickering and trolling first time i am seeing the same thing between Americans and Chinese. My God man what a day and a thread never expected :blink: guess this forum is becoming more of a trolling one day after day. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom