What's new

China sued for Coronavirus Outbreak

We have more than that now, Zaireen from Qom brought it back to Pakistan and escaped quarantine in Sindh.

We are very upset why Iranians pushed them back without a joint mechanism to deal with the Pakistani government.

We were basically Corona-free before that.

Then the poor Afghans being infected by Iranian returnees as well.
Why you don't get that not all the diseased come from abroad. The initial ones come from outside but then the spread is all internal.
And no you were not coronavirus free you just didn't test people for it.

i think even if it is accepted that china is responsible for its spread,u.s is also responsible along with china for this disease as one of u.s scientist unveiled that originally this virus is made in north florida bsl 4 laboratory which is involved in virus manufacturing for biological weapons and operate under umbrella of u.s govt and laws regarding their biological weapons,chinese authorities bought it from this lab by paying dirty money to its officials then chinese scientist in wuhan tried to develop lethal biological weapon by joining this virus with hiv virus which leaked from wuhan bsl 4 lab due to scientist and lab officials getting infected with this new virus without being aware of the fact that they are infected, they contacted with other people and this virus started spreading resulting in to outbreak.
I think this lab of north florida is controlled by zionists who deliberately sold such virus to china and provided them with wrong knowledge of its possible effect or how to handle it properly so its outbreak happen in china
This is called "Out of the Box thinking".....superb. World is dying and someone is busy inferring the context of a Rabbi.

Listen i get it they are not perfect either but look at china every 2 years there is a new pandemic related to animal eating habbits whole word keeps an eye. I was in china i saw what people do and eat. Im not saying all chinese do but a handful of people are enough to doom all china and us alomg with china.
Whatever two years? Do you know any Chinese and do they eat strange food? what strange food do you eat?

Every two years? May I know where the hell you got your information? This is WHO's data

WHO PHEIC declarations:
A Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) is a formal declaration by the World Health Organization (WHO) of "an extraordinary event which is determined to constitute a public health risk to other States through the international spread of disease and to potentially require a coordinated international response", formulated when a situation arises that is "serious, sudden, unusual or unexpected", which "carries implications for public health beyond the affected state's national border" and "may require immediate international action". Under the 2005 International Health Regulations (IHR), states have a legal duty to respond promptly to a PHEIC.

Since 2009 there have been six PHEIC declarations
:

2009 H1N1 (or swine flu) pandemic
2014 polio declaration
2014 outbreak of Ebola in Western Africa
2015–16 Zika virus epidemic
2018–20 Kivu Ebola epidemic
2019–20 coronavirus outbreak

Whatever two years? Do you know any Chinese and do they eat strange food? what strange food do you eat?

Every two years? May I know where the hell you got your information? This is WHO's data

WHO PHEIC declarations:
A Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) is a formal declaration by the World Health Organization (WHO) of "an extraordinary event which is determined to constitute a public health risk to other States through the international spread of disease and to potentially require a coordinated international response", formulated when a situation arises that is "serious, sudden, unusual or unexpected", which "carries implications for public health beyond the affected state's national border" and "may require immediate international action". Under the 2005 International Health Regulations (IHR), states have a legal duty to respond promptly to a PHEIC.

:

2014 polio declaration
2 years ago pork (bigd got sars sars virus and chinese chinese had to kill 50% pig livestock.

4 years ago chicken had flu virus. Just google it it was all over the internet . I follow china very closely. I ain't no anti china person but truth is truth facts are facts. Some people in china south eat dogs. Some near nepal border and south of sichuan eat Monkeys. Some near Vietnam dip rice and blood in horse blood and donkey blood and eat that shit.

Some near zhejiang region eat all sorts of snakes...

I spend alot of time in north east China shenyang liaoning they eat aborted human baby embroys becauae they think they are full of nutrition and our head of (fu ke) gynecology department sold dead human embryos to people for 1200 yuan ...

Im not saying all chinese do it but the black sheep who do it cost china its image. Just like we in pakistan have black sheep so do you guys. Since china is big so ur black sheep numbers are high thats all

All im saying is more regulation of wild animals and markets is required by china. And for humanity's sake people from outside China should keep a close eye on eating habbits of Chinese.

Every animal is not made to be eaten.

Good Chinese human beings are majority and over all chinese are an examplary nation to the world. Educated tolerant non violent hygenic. Kind hearted . Innocent

However its the bad people im talking about and every society has bad people. No one is perfect.

2 years ago pork (bigd got sars sars virus and chinese chinese had to kill 50% pig livestock.
Animal oubreaks happen every year around the world, so many of them, I was talking about human virus outbreaks, WHO has the chart you better check it out, as for pigs and chickens, China is not the only country eat pigs and chicken, yes, China has more of them cause China has a big population, they are not wild animals.

WHO PHEIC declarations:

:

2014 polio declaration

I spend alot of time in north east China shenyang liaoning they eat aborted human baby embroys becauae they think they are full of nutrition and our head of (fu ke) gynecology department sold dead human embryos to people for 1200 yuan ...
I heard about but never know anyone in my life time tried it, do you personal know anyone tried it or just heard others saying it?

Animal oubreaks happen every year around the world, so many of them, I was talking about human virus outbreaks, WHO has the chart you better check it out, as for pigs and chickens, China is not the only country eat pigs and chicken, yes, China has more of them cause China has a big population, they are not wild animals.

WHO PHEIC declarations:

:

2014 polio declaration

I heard about but never know anyone in my life time tried it, do you personal know anyone tried it or just heard others saying it?
He is just a foolish fool easily duped by hearsay and US manipulation.

As for wet markets, there are some in China before they were banned, but if you go to south east Asian countries or Africa , you will really know what wet markets are. China had some but never that many, it was just excuse for China bashing.

Rumors about China is like a ghost, every talks about it but no one saw it.

More than India, wanna bet?
Man..the world just abhors your eating habits...for you it may be common to eat bats dogs cats frogs snakes etc...but for the whole world it's disgusting...you are putting humankind in danger ...all we request you is to give up such disgusting food habits

No matter how you much you try to cover up....the damage has already been done...you people are being despised across the world for what you have done...plz give up disgusting eating habits
Indians have very bad hygiene problems and dirty eating habits, you should stop, and I guess your name is not the world, the world leaders are busy calling China for help.

No matter how you much you try to cover up....the damage has already been done...you people are being despised across the world for what you have done...plz give up disgusting eating habits
No need for you to worry about China, they can take care of themselves very well.
Just take care of yourself and your WORLD that is the bottom of a well.

Just here to remind you to not open defecate.
India will have it tough to stop this virus.
I think MODI forgot to LOCK DOWN open defecation.

https://www.businessinsider.sg/coronavirus-may-spread-via-poop-2020-3?r=US&IR=T
March 6, 2020
Growing evidence suggests the coronavirus can spread through poop.

Back
Top Bottom