What's new

China sued for Coronavirus Outbreak

May be because we are not China....
So you better worry more about how India can get more foreign travlers, spend more time on your country than your China obsession, many Indians are so obsession with China, but we are not in the same league, this obsession is meaningless.

I dont give a damm to China ...unless until they dont kill innocent people around the world ...you people are responsible for this Chinese virus and putting millions of families in danger around the world
So you better worry more about how India can get more foreign travlers, spend more time on your country than your China obsession, many Indians are so obsession with China, but we are not in the same league, this obsession is meaningless.

I dont give a damm to China ...unless until they dont kill innocent people around the world ...you people are responsible for this Chinese virus and putting millions of families in danger around the world
Everyone can see how Indians are obsessed with China, you just envy China too much, you are not worrying about the world cause you people die young and free all kinds of disease, India is the last country that can worry other peoples' health. American flu H1N1 has been killing Indians for 10 years, never see you dare to utter a word to US.

We are obsessed with Chinese quality nothing else only long lasting thinv from china is fhis Chinese virus
Everyone can see how Indians are obsessed with China, you just envy China too much, you are not worrying about the world cause you people die young and free all kinds of disease, India is the last country that can worry other peoples' health. American flu H1N1 has been killing Indians for 10 years, never see you dare to utter a word to US.

We are obsessed with Chinese quality...
Yes, 15% of your imports are from China. You can't even make a paracetamol without China.

GuJ3r2Z.png

Last edited:
Cant say as of now but you guys have literally put families in danger .....for this go to hell
lol, I know you can't say, cause you never " recover", you just keep buying.
As for killing, US H1H1 has killed over 10,000 Indians so far, how come you dare not utter a word to US?

Back
Top Bottom