What's new

China sued for Coronavirus Outbreak

No need for you to worry about China, they can take care of themselves very well.
Just take care of yourself and your WORLD that is the bottom of a well.

Just here to remind you to not open defecate.
India will have it tough to stop this virus.
I think MODI forgot to LOCK DOWN open defecation.

https://www.businessinsider.sg/coronavirus-may-spread-via-poop-2020-3?r=US&IR=T
March 6, 2020
Growing evidence suggests the coronavirus can spread through poop.
Ok ...your Pakistani economy will completely crumble thanks to your all weather friend China..let's see in 2 weeks time where Pakistan and India stand in regards to containing corona...

No, Indians eat bats and rats, in a large scale, the world loves Chinese food, travel around the find out.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=indians+eat+bats

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adi_people

The Adi people are one of the most populous groups of indigenous peoples in the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh. A few thousand are also found in the Tibet Autonomous Region (Previously Tibet) where they are called the Lhoba together with some of the Mishmi people.

The Adi are recognized as one of the 56 ethnic groups of China.[1]

this is fast debunbked the same ppl exists in china..and they may have the same habits and here both of you can now blame others :D

ok thix is just a joke I dont mean it :D

adi people translating into turkish is a bad idea :D

They're welcome to come and collect their "payment":
China is ready to provide as many megatons as they think is fair compensation. They won't have a virus problem afterwards... they won't have any problem afterwards.

2 years ago pork (bigd got sars sars virus and chinese chinese had to kill 50% pig livestock.

4 years ago chicken had flu virus. Just google it it was all over the internet . I follow china very closely. I ain't no anti china person but truth is truth facts are facts. Some people in china south eat dogs. Some near nepal border and south of sichuan eat Monkeys. Some near Vietnam dip rice and blood in horse blood and donkey blood and eat that shit.

Some near zhejiang region eat all sorts of snakes...

I spend alot of time in north east China shenyang liaoning they eat aborted human baby embroys becauae they think they are full of nutrition and our head of (fu ke) gynecology department sold dead human embryos to people for 1200 yuan ...

Im not saying all chinese do it but the black sheep who do it cost china its image. Just like we in pakistan have black sheep so do you guys. Since china is big so ur black sheep numbers are high thats all

All im saying is more regulation of wild animals and markets is required by china. And for humanity's sake people from outside China should keep a close eye on eating habbits of Chinese.

Every animal is not made to be eaten.

Good Chinese human beings are majority and over all chinese are an examplary nation to the world. Educated tolerant non violent hygenic. Kind hearted . Innocent

However its the bad people im talking about and every society has bad people. No one is perfect.
what about cow , don't you recall the time that it also had a disease

Back
Top Bottom