What's new

China successfully developed JL2 submarine

Even if it does nothing, just by knowing something deep is looking upwards at them will make them sick. HEHE..

No seriously, if this technology is available to build a submarine for research purpose, it would also be modified or built upon to produce military equipment. OR it can also act as deep sea relocatable sensing and tracking device. It future, this could well be used to launch deep sea missiles.. who knows. Utilization of technology is only matter of choice but the availability of technology is one big leap that has been achieve. :china:

well say, i would prefer small electric submarines but with high speed in moving and excellent in striking abilities than a bigger ones, just see how kim jong il sunk down to the ocean the south korea one sweetly!!!

as I know my Cambodia do have some small submarines that could carry torpedoes, we receive it from the north korea as a debt relief, some of the subs are the ww2 made by japanese, old but very dangerous!!! it could eat the vietnamese kilos one day soon if that vietnam dare to touch our Cambodia balls again!!!

I hope Pakistan will get these JL2 submarine as soon as possible.

Why always this begging mentality??

The Chinese dont make everything for Pakistan,you have to understand that.

Back
Top Bottom