What's new

China strengthens physical education to school children to make a healthy next generation

now china will start my program,

1. breed best brain with best brains
2. tallest with tallest
3. strongest with strongest
4. military elite force males married to elite females forces. equals super panda with big bamboo to beat you.

Chines offials said that Chinese solders do too much masturbation qhich makes them unfit. China need to focus there as well.
But we can only see you are doing it now. Why you jumped into this thread which has nothing to do with you? burning with envy which can not be controlled?

Because I saw cute Chinese Cheer leaders dancing in Bikini which excited me.
Even in military, the closest thing to a war battle in peace time is World Military Games, where is India?

410f75a232324ddf807c0d0097a74836.jpg

1125155280_1572056937342_title0h.jpg

Chines offials said that Chinese solders do too much masturbation qhich makes them unfit. China need to focus there as well.

Don't you have a wet dream of working toilet to masturbate to?

But we can only see you are doing it now. Why you jumped into this thread which has nothing to do with you? burning with envy which can not be controlled?
Because I saw cute Chinese Cheer leaders dancing in Bikini which excited me.
:D
Surya 1 never got to go where sun and moon never shine and cockroaches roam on faces and heads and bodies of those I dumped there.:pleasantry:

I fing Surya 1 so cute and adorable and amusing

2453ac0709eddd16fea29c26687a5e13.gif

:enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom