What's new

China stalls India's move on Salahuddin: Officials

No matter how much you twist it, you can't change what he said. :P

"You have to neutralise terrorist through terrorist only".

That is what your Defense minister said, and he said it in English.

You can play games with grammar and semantics all day long, but what he said was too straightforward and too plain, to be the subject of petty and trivial arguments over semantics.

It's clear to anyone who reads that sentence, exactly what he means. There is no way to twist it.

You know repeating things over and over doesn't make it true, right? I mean yeah it might work in China but not in the rest of the world where people can think for themselves.

No matter how much you twist it, you can't change what he said. :P

That is what your Defense minister said, and he said it in English.

You can play games with grammar and semantics all day long, but what he said was too straightforward and too plain, to be the subject of petty and trivial arguments over semantics.

It's clear to anyone who reads that sentence, exactly what he means. There is no way to twist it.
Time for you to go back to school to learn English, nowhere he said

Take a break you got owned pretty bad here, come next day with your stupid posts

Lol , well its time to arm Vietnam ....... and let see how Chinese then start running.

Arm Vietnam?With what?You lot can't make rifles on your own,let alone anything else that Vietnam might or might not fancy。

China and Vietnam might have differences over some reefs in the SCS,but Vietnam is a lot more closer to China than it is to India。

You guys are simply laughable。

You know repeating things over and over doesn't make it true, right? I mean yeah it might work in China but not in the rest of the world where people can think for themselves.

So basically, you can't answer my post. :azn:

The Indian Defense minister openly admitted to using/supporting terrorists.

Not surprising for India, but why should we take your crying in the UNSC sanctions committee seriously?

Time for you to go back to school to learn English, nowhere he said

Take a break you got owned pretty bad here, come next day with your stupid posts

:lol:

Here is the full quote from your Defense minister (from the Indian Express article).

Responding to a question at Manthan Aaj Tak in New Delhi, Parrikar said: “If any country, why Pakistan, is planning something against my country, I will take proactive steps. Of course, not in the public domain. But what I have to do, I will do it. Whether it is diplomatic, whether it is pressure tactics or whether it is using the… woh usko bolte hain na Marathi mein kaante se kaanta nikaalte hain… Hindi mein bhi rahega… you have to neutralise terrorist through terrorist only.”

Not surprising for India, but why should we take your crying in the UNSC sanctions committee seriously?

Here is the full quote from your Defense minister (from the Indian Express article).

Responding to a question at Manthan Aaj Tak in New Delhi, Parrikar said: “If any country, why Pakistan, is planning something against my country, I will take proactive steps. Of course, not in the public domain. But what I have to do, I will do it. Whether it is diplomatic, whether it is pressure tactics or whether it is using the… woh usko bolte hain na Marathi mein kaante se kaanta nikaalte hain… Hindi mein bhi rahega… you have to neutralise terrorist through terrorist only.”

The answer is in your own post. But like I've always said, you're a bit slow-witted. You'll get there at your pace. Read it a couple more times, it might help.

The answer is in your own post. But like I've always said, you're a bit slow-witted. You'll get there at your pace. Read it a couple more times, it might help.

Personal attacks already? :lol:

And no actual counter argument?

What a surprise. :P

I know you were dumb but you should have at least translated it with some Indian & not with your cheerleaders :lol:
kaante se kaanta nikaalte hain... it means thorn is used to remove thorn not neutralise terrorist through terrorist

Arm Vietnam?With what?You lot can't make rifles on your own,let alone anything else that Vietnam might or might not fancy。

China and Vietnam might have differences over some reefs in the SCS,but Vietnam is a lot more closer to China than it is to India。

You guys are simply laughable。
Forget Rifles , we reached MARS , rifle is old age technology now , move to 21st century ...... Their are ASM , which can wipe Chinese Surface feet in mins ........... is enough to send Chinese to go for hiding.

haven't you seen the video of Pin point accuracy of 5 inch of Brahmas? Vietnam was close to China but yet too far Chinese are afraid to move deep inside Vietnam

I know you were dumb but you should have at least translated it with some Indian & not with your cheerleaders :lol:
kaante se kaanta nikaalte hain... it means thorn is used to remove thorn not neutralise terrorist through terrorist

He said that part in English, read his whole statement again:

He used a mixture of English and Hindi, but the main part of his statement was said in English.

‘You have to neutralise terrorist through terrorist only,’ says Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar | The Indian Express

Indian Defence Minister openly said Now, Terrorist will face terrorist now onwards along with its supports, let see how fireworks in their terrorist camps. IN short India told the UN that now UNSC is not relevant , its now like seats which only P5 now sit on form now onwards and watch and that forget now P5 aka especially US and China now can protect them.

What an immature people.

Actually its a well-thought move

Stalling these resolutions buys time for groups like Hizbul Mujaheddin to evade these resolutions i.e just like LET merely changed the name of its organization to escape the effects of the resolution.

Actually its a well-thought move

Stalling these resolutions buys time for groups like Hizbul Mujaheddin to evade these resolutions i.e just like LET merely changed the name of its organization to escape the effects of the resolution.
Chinese did this many time in past with Hafiz saeed also & why shouldn't they, Pakistan has been always a Chinese proxy against India to save its western flank

I prefer to reserve my arguments for people with better comprehension skills, not someone who's debating skill is restricted to repeating the same thing over and over.

That's what you say, but it seems that you simply lack the capability to come up with a counter argument. :P

Not surprising.

Now if your Defense minister had used an Indian language to make this statement, you might have been able to claim a translation error, or some other excuse.

However since India was created by the British, English is a natural link language for them. The result is that these statements are generally made in English, so you can't claim that there was a translation error.

Back
Top Bottom